Pre match plans for tomorrow

I originally bought 2 tickets for me and my Dad who's Birthday is tomorrow but he is acting like he is 89 rather than 69 and just wants to watch it at home..So Im taking him for an early dinner late lunch after I finish work at 2-15pm..then I will pick up a good mate from the Fellowship about 6 and we will use the Park and Ride get over to Ibrox early and have a coffee before taking our seats and just breathing in the whole evening..Cmon Rangers..:UK:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I originally bought 2 tickets for me and my Dad who's Birthday is tomorrow but he is acting like he is 89 rather than 69 and just wants to watch it at home..So Im taking him for an early dinner late lunch after I finish work at 2-15pm..then I will pick up a good mate from the Fellowship about 6 and we will use the Park and Ride get over to Ibrox early and have a coffee before taking our seats and just breathing in the whole evening..Cmon Rangers..:UK:

No sexy cuddles??

Got a shift swap so finished at 11 the night then back in at 7 this morning going be fuckin tired the morra ? finish about 3 then head home for a subway or summit then ma mates comin ower and were going for the bus about 6 ? got the new tap out ready mega buzzin for this match tonight i cant wait to see how the new lads react to a packed rockin blue sea of ibrox when they step out onto the pitch. Fucking intae them rangers!

2 hours ago, RupertDeBoer said:

Working in York on Friday morning so having to go down tomorrow afternoon. I'll be stoating around pre match hoping to find someplace that might have it on. No real chance. 

Keeping up with it on my phone mostly likely ?

There is a chance you can see it. Was in York at new year, pub near the outside of the city walls has all the sport channels. After that I can recommend numerous pubs if you are after real beer as opposed to lager. If not just have to find a strong wifi!

3 hours ago, badjon said:

There is a chance you can see it. Was in York at new year, pub near the outside of the city walls has all the sport channels. After that I can recommend numerous pubs if you are after real beer as opposed to lager. If not just have to find a strong wifi!

Thanks for the tip mate - don't suppose you remember the name? You might've had too much strong beer ??

Regardless - WATP