Waghorn

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Missed the one thing any good striker has ,which he does not possess .........................Composure

Has absolutely zero% of it  .

He has the physique but  just seems to be lightweight against any defenders .

He is not a brave player ,even to make up for many of his failings .

He is  everything I hate about our form since few months before the Cup Final .

He simply has to go or he will still be there  to cost us in a big match

Good post mate! :tu: 

29 minutes ago, Uncle Fester said:

He's the worse I'v seen in 50 years, he makes Sebo look like fucking Gert Muller.

Talking about the worst in 50 years, he is definitely right fkn up there. Which reminds me of a certain Mr Garner. I am the biggest Garner-hater in the world and yet I had this strange thought that he might even have scored last night, with all those crosses flying in. Or is that just the Peroni talking?

21 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

why is this waste of space still involved offers absolutely fuckall if anyone deserves to be training with the u20's it's this imposter,beyond belief that Pedro continues to pick him 

Reckon he thought the rapturous applause was for him. 

But it was actually for Morelos coming on. 

2 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Talking about the worst in 50 years, he is definitely right fkn up there. Which reminds me of a certain Mr Garner. I am the biggest Garner-hater in the world and yet I had this strange thought that he might even have scored last night, with all those crosses flying in. Or is that just the Peroni talking?

He would have got a hat trick, Ronnie.

1 hour ago, Uncle Fester said:

He's the worse I'v seen in 50 years, he makes Sebo look like fucking Gert Muller.

John Daly better than him mate aye Ian black better than him aye ? Away and stop posting utter shite 

5 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

While I'm not saying Waghorns the answer - how many chances did he miss last night - more to the point how many were created for him - none - because apart from Niko no one was prepared to look forward when in possession of the ball

His positional sense is fucking non existent. He's an absolute fucking donkey.

Numourous times in the first half alone the ball was on the edge of the box and he just wouldn't make a run so it could be crossed in. Fucking useless 

Guessing the ones saying waggys the worst rangers player they've seen in 50 years didn't have a season ticket during  the banter years and weren't subjected John Daly , sandaza , Ian lack etc and more recently O'Haloran have a wee think before posting absolute bullshit 

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

His positional sense is fucking non existent. He's an absolute fucking donkey.

Numourous times in the first half alone the ball was on the edge of the box and he just wouldn't make a run so it could be crossed in. Fucking useless 

And numerous times he made a front post run to get in front of the defender only for the ball to go soaring over his head

48 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

While I'm not saying Waghorns the answer - how many chances did he miss last night - more to the point how many were created for him - none - because apart from Niko no one was prepared to look forward when in possession of the ball

Just don't see it that way mate, his movement is shocking - you can't say apart from Niko as in Niko there is a guy with his head constantly up and the ability to pick the pass and he had tons of the ball in the 1st half.

I don't think its effort from Waghorn and to be honest I would love for the guy to prove everyone wrong but I just do not see it, he doesn't have the craft or guile to create a chance for himself against fairly poor opposition then even when he does (think about the Celtic games) there is no composure whatsoever.  I honestly hope he gets a move soon as I hate seeing/hearing the crowd turn against any of our players but I fear he is running out of time.