New signings

Aye ok we've seen very little of them but how do you feel they looked?

Cardoso - Composed, think he's going to be a great signing and will get better playing alongside Alves

Jack - Thought he strolled it and prob he  and Cardoso were, after Niko, the better players on the park. I think he'll do well.

Dalcio - Hmm not convinced, he may come good but didn't see anything to give me confidence that he will be a player at this level.

Candias - I thought he looked like he'll give 100% and looks quick with a decent cross, could be a no bad addition.

Morelos - I don't think he had a touch so would be hard to comment.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dalcio played well first half and faded in the second like the rest of the team. People are righting him off already ffs :confused: 

Think Cardosa looks really composed and like he could play on a 2 or a 3.

Jack was excellent and did his job looking comfortable all night. 

Thought Jack was our best player after Niko , looks like he'll be a great addition  to the team . 

Rossiter looked sharp and passed the ball well when he came on . 

Cardoso did well and think will be better with Alves in the team . 

Think Dalcio will need time , while Candeias looked sharp but had little end result . 

Overall , still early for all of them to be too harshly judged . 

Too early to say how they'll turn out, but for this game alone.... Cardoso was alright, Jack was decent but once or twice took the easy option when he should have been looking for an attacking ball, Dalcio had a poor game, especially the second half, Morelos didn't have enough time.

Difficult as its first competitive game and opposition were one rung above pub level. 

Jack was terrific. 

Cardoso looks decent. Very composed. 

Dalcio looks poor.

Candieas didn't impress either. 

Morelos didn't get a sniff, he must have been very frustrated at lack of chances created and touches of the ball. 

Don't see the difference in Dalcio and McKay tbh. Both very similar players and defo no improvement.

Jack I thought was solid looked really good.

Cardoso looked decent will look better with a player like Alves beside him.

Candeias looks like he could be a player just never got on the ball enough

Morelos did as much as Waghorn in a third of the time. Never really got a chance.

First impressions;

Jack; Decent performance, looked like he's been in the squad for years. No panic passes although sometimes took the safer option when he could have sent the ball forward, no big concerns.

Cardoso; Decent again from what I seen, don't think he was challenged too much throughout the game. Found space well for his headers but can't see him being afforded that luxury much in the league.

Dalcio; Didn't do much to wow me but he was keeping busy, if he maintains that commitment as the season goes on then he's earned McKays space.

Morelos; No chance to do anything but still better than waghorn.

Candeias; Couple of decent crosses, his shot on target wasn't much but he done well getting into space to take it.

52 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Aye ok we've seen very little of them but how do you feel they looked?

Cardoso - Composed, think he's going to be a great signing and will get better playing alongside Alves

Jack - Thought he strolled it and prob he  and Cardoso were, after Niko, the better players on the park. I think he'll do well.

Dalcio - Hmm not convinced, he may come good but didn't see anything to give me confidence that he will be a player at this level.

Candias - I thought he looked like he'll give 100% and looks quick with a decent cross, could be a no bad addition.

Morelos - I don't think he had a touch so would be hard to comment.

Actually a good assessment that imo.

Though I did think Candias looked better than you gave him credit for though faded big time.

I'll tell you what. They showed up far better than a good few of last season's players.

Tav, Waghorn fucking rank. Wallace, Holt MIA. Miller Bates poor.

Hope the rest of the new guys get fit asap.

Ryan jack as an very average player who will sit in the middle and play it 5 yards to the side all season I've had a guttfull of these players playing in our midfield , we need more , wee need pace power creativity somebody who can beat a man chip in with a goal , not basically contribute fuck all week in week out which yer jacks rossiter  holts will do , Pena better be good or that midfields in as much trouble this season as it was last 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Ryan jack as an very average player who will sit in the middle and play it 5 yards to the side all season I've had a guttfull of these players playing in our midfield , we need more , wee need pace power creativity somebody who can beat a man chip in with a goal , not basically contribute fuck all week in week out which yer jacks rossiter  holts will do , Pena better be good or that midfields in as much trouble this season as it was last 

Where is the dislike button?

dalcio was excellent at the start well impressed with the sexy touches and skills he had, then after 20 or 30 min he faded out the game until he was non-existant.

those who say he was pish or showed nothing either didn't watch the full game or know nothing about football.

Just now, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Where is the dislike button?

Hope I'm proved wrong but I'm fed up of tidy  , wee ended that game with 3 central midfielders that won't create a single chance all season 

Guest Lloyd72
7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I agree mate I hate players who can Tackle their players and pass the ball to our own players. We should bring Back Halliday :cheers:

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Aye that breaking down the oppositions play and keeping the ball and starting moves is over rated as fuck

Who even does that nowadays? I'll tell you who wankers and are we a team of wankers? Possibly, but still We don't need to pass the ball just get it up the fucking park eh.

14 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Fuck sake.