succesfull re singed players

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, black magic walters said:

it pains me to say Kenny Miller is the only successful player to return, Kris Boyd was shite on his return and recently slated Dave King for 246 in a row backing up Bendown Rodgers and his Rapist son.  There are other players who graced our great stadium and came back but didn't cut it, point being , pedro don't sign the deserters, IE steve naeloylty smith, kyle im haffin a lalff ,S whittakwankert , these cunts will all want to jump back on the band wagon,

sorry for saying cunt, I just watched a jim Jeffries u tube vid

Cringe

5 hours ago, black magic walters said:

it pains me to say Kenny Miller is the only successful player to return, Kris Boyd was shite on his return and recently slated Dave King for 246 in a row backing up Bendown Rodgers and his Rapist son.  There are other players who graced our great stadium and came back but didn't cut it, point being , pedro don't sign the deserters, IE steve naeloylty smith, kyle im haffin a lalff ,S whittakwankert , these cunts will all want to jump back on the band wagon,

Paul Dumbert

6 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

He didn't sign any of them because Pedro wasn't interested in them and neither were any of them interested to return 

It is no more complicated than that

Naismith and Lafferty were choking to come back. 

19 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Jim Baxter is the classic example, still had the skill but not the effort. We need to move on and leave these players in the past.

Some of his top corner curlers were beauties, his bullet shots drilled straightener into the net, though he did become a fringe player after he resinged.

Mark Hateley was a good resigning

At the end of the day the world is full of footballers and plenty of them are better and cheaper than any of the traitors,  signing them just shows lack of imagination. 

We don't need them and the obsession with resigning them is just sad

12 hours ago, black magic walters said:

it pains me to say Kenny Miller is the only successful player to return, Kris Boyd was shite on his return and recently slated Dave King for 246 in a row backing up Bendown Rodgers and his Rapist son.  There are other players who graced our great stadium and came back but didn't cut it, point being , pedro don't sign the deserters, IE steve naeloylty smith, kyle im haffin a lalff ,S whittatkwanker , these cunts will all want to jump back on the band wagon,

Yeah