Players holed up at hotel, not allowed to go to airport

j1mgg

25 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Different light in both pictures

If you look closely you can see the guy taking the picture from the opposite angle next to the guy with the old home top. Its the same moment. 

image.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

It's the first step on the short path to gardening leave.

We must be having a spectacular display at the gardens of babylon hahha ?always knew I should have got me into gardening.  Could be wearing a.blazer snd smart shoes.by now. 

58 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

If you look closely you can see the guy taking the picture from the opposite angle next to the guy with the old home top. Its the same moment. 

image.png

Why even bother? He has obviously never heard of camera exposure settings.

1 hour ago, weshallnotbemoved! said:

So no one has seen the video of the team bus getting surrounded and the players and manager heckled? Puctures can be deceiving but not that video.

That video isn't meant to be deceiving, the people inside that bus need to be told how disappointed we are

2 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Been told that the players are holes up at their hotel and not allowed to go to the airport as planes are also leaving carrying fans.

Also heard the fans were making their disappointment known, hopefully this will get is of the shitbags, and tell the players what is expected.

As if the players or manager give a fuck, Yes the fans are unhappy, very fucking unhappy. Surprised? The players and manager don't even  have the balls to talk to them. Easy to blame it on unhappy/aggressive fans. If we had a captain with balls he would be out there talking to the fans.

2 hours ago, JM1872 said:

image.png

Courageous Jornalism from the record not like them to spin a story to suit their target audience. 

32 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

As if the players or manager give a fuck, Yes the fans are unhappy, very fucking unhappy. Surprised? The players and manager don't even  have the balls to talk to them. Easy to blame it on unhappy/aggressive fans. If we had a captain with balls he would be out there talking to the fans.

Any chance you could post this again without the swearing.. Pain in the arse having to remove it for my sunsport blog. 

He's quite clearly had words with some fans, he's also quite clearly had a calm discussion about it with other fans.

Doesnt make a difference though, unless one of the fans told him not to play Niko Kranjcar and two defensive midfielders against teams were (theoretically) much better than.

2 hours ago, JM1872 said:

image.png

If something bad was happening I'd expect there to be a video tbh - if they have it for the bus then there should be one for this.

Don't know why the people behind the fence - our staff, or stadium staff - would be taking pics of the manager.

I'll wait for accounts from people who were actually there before I believe anything though.

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

Why even bother? He has obviously never heard of camera exposure settings.

Or noticed that when the sun sets the sky looks different in the East than it does in the West. 

8 hours ago, JM1872 said:

image.png

It's not even different light, if you look top right of the first picture, still usual spin on it.

8 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You're just showing yourself up to be a cunt Williamson when you say that, you're better than that, we're all pissed off mate.

He might not be arguing with fans, he might be telling them defiantly that he's going to get it sorted.

I'm just throwing it in there, I might be wrong, you might be wrong, but he's still the Rangers manager at this moment in time and whether we agree with that is a different story.

He fucking isn't. He's a fucking scumbag.