fuck sake couldn't be anymore embarrassing and then i see this... sigh

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Been told that the players are holes up at their hotel and not allowed to go to the airport as planes are also leaving carrying fans.

Also heard the fans were making their disappointment known, hopefully this will get is of the shitbags, and tell the players what is expected.

Is the hotel laying on some karaoke?

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Why has he jumped into a bush???

Wonder what he's saying; get me two glasses of water so I can explain the tactics, random nature of football, transition from pathetic to shite needs to be quicker, need to win the 2nd ball,,,list goes on.

I'm not surprised the fans are un happy by that pish tonight, we had a good support who paid good money to be there and support these imposters. If they had turned up and played well and fought for the cause we can all accept a defeat but tonight was unacceptable. Pedro needs to share the blame his team selection and tactics and failing to get them up for this game is questionable against a pub team. 

He should be sacked after tonight I doubt now the board will trust him with more funds now and if it's not tonight he will be a few games away from the fans baying for him it's inevitable coming. 

This threads a joke.  Players are heading to airport.

Pedro isnt arguing with Fans.....does have the balls to step out and speak to them. Unlike any of the board or even our Capitan.  

Terrible result, genuinelyhoped and prayed he would make us the team we all want. Just cant see it.

Rangers are massive we need a manager that reflects that 

34 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Arguing with supporters.

Needs launched under the plane the fucking ballbag

image.jpeg

You're just showing yourself up to be a cunt Williamson when you say that, you're better than that, we're all pissed off mate.

He might not be arguing with fans, he might be telling them defiantly that he's going to get it sorted.

I'm just throwing it in there, I might be wrong, you might be wrong, but he's still the Rangers manager at this moment in time and whether we agree with that is a different story.