When will this fucking nightmare end

I stood by Pedro during his short time nearing the end of last season even with dodgy results since it wasn't his players, but this 'improved team' were playing in a Europa league qualifier and looked like they were playing in a friendly - We just look identical to Warburtons team, no signs of any improvement whatsoever.

Long embarrassing season is yet again on the horizon and something needs sorted at some point. I hope Pedro and the players canturn it around big time during the season but this type of football being played at Rangers Football Club is fucking unacceptable, regardless of any excuse they try to feed us with.

This is the exact same thought I've had for ages, what the fuck did we do to deserve this.

Meanwhile those fucking creatures across the city stroll to victory after victory, I used to laugh at their 10 in a row pish now it might end up a reality if we continue in this manner.

Too many of Warburtons gutless losers left over in this team every one of them including our 'captain' should've been scrapped before a ball was kicked this season. 

Just a sign of some positivity would be good just to give the impression that this nightmare is coming to an end. I know its early and not all the players have even kicked a ball in anger but that was miserable, this team are also at pre season and they are part time and they got there tactics spot on. We play a lot of games against teams who want to sit in but still do know how to break them down.

The thing is that we don't have the devine right to win just because that's what we've been used to. To be on top you need people with foresight making good decisions and then you need hunger and drive throughout the club.

Do we have that and are we likely to get it any time soon?  

16 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

The only thing I keep asking myself is "what the Fuck did we do to deserve this?" 

Shite after shite and smug haters everywhere. The fans have been magnificent. The team et al? Not so much.

The fans have not been magnificent, they have and are still bacKING losers, the nightmare will only end when the fans wake up to the truth and not the lies of the chairman, but then again everybody loves a bastard.

2 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Now fully expect the tax case result to go against us just to top everything off!

Felt sick at the end of that, all the positivity of the last few weeks gone, along with any belief i had in this manager.

Sadly mate I fuckin agree.

Not anytime soon.

i expect oldco will lose the big tax case appeal tomorrow and we will be face with months of a title stripping campaign driven by the catholic media and fans in this country. 

On the field I expect more inconsistency and be well behind the tims fairly early on, followed up with another humiliating home defeat by them and most probably Pedro sacked by November/early December, leaving the club and fans in yet more turmoil and another load of useless fuckwit players on the books who will need to get off loaded. 

Then we can do it all over again 

Know what's making me sick just now?

We are still left with fucking loads of Warburton's donkeys who were signed on long term contracts as it is.

Think of how long we are going to be stuck with some of this lot.

7 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

The fans have not been magnificent, they have and are still bacKING losers, the nightmare will only end when the fans wake up to the truth and not the lies of the chairman, but then again everybody loves a bastard.

The majority of bears are not like you and me .

They are sleeping well in their beds . They will wake up in the mornings and go to work , where they will be surrounded by office staff that don't give a fuck about football .

These are the ones that have shares in our club when DM was here and the ones that may have shares now .

The same ones that went to AGMs under DM and continually gave him an easy ride

It's like groundhog day with DK . He like DM has the Club 1872  similar to  the one DM had to protect him .

We have a man that is never in our Country making decisions on our club . That in it's self is not a good thing for me

3 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Know what's making me sick just now?

We are still left with fucking loads of Warburton's donkeys who were signed on long term contracts as it is.

Think of how long we are going to be stuck with some of this lot.

Its just the same unmotivated slow pish that Warburton served up!

It just seems to be what we are as a team now, just steeped in mediocrity!

16 hours ago, danger ranger said:

The fans turned up at matches against part timers to watch Rangers teams that were an embarrassment to us, that is what I call magnificent.  

We are all hurting today after being arse fucked by a team that should not even be on the same pitch.

However, I would much rather be hurting as a proud Rangers fan than a piece of scum supporting a terrorist and child abusing supporting team on the other side of the city.