When will this fucking nightmare end

16 hours ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

I stood by Pedro during his short time nearing the end of last season even with dodgy results since it wasn't his players, but this 'improved team' were playing in a Europa league qualifier and looked like they were playing in a friendly - We just look identical to Warburtons team, no signs of any improvement whatsoever.

Long embarrassing season is yet again on the horizon and something needs sorted at some point. I hope Pedro and the players canturn it around big time during the season but this type of football being played at Rangers Football Club is fucking unacceptable, regardless of any excuse they try to feed us with.

Bang on mate 

Pedro was always s strange appointment. For the life of me i cant understand why we didnt get McInnes in. Plus theres plenty of better players been available at the right price in this league. 

McLean, Walker, Shinnie, Lindsay, Boyce to name but a few.

It ends when we start making sensible decisions, you take a positive step and sack Warburton then take three back and appoint a clown managing in Qatar.

We get the retail deal done, we open the purse strings and then this clown sends us crashing out of Europe before any previous Scottish side has done before.

The board have some serious fucking questions to be answering, start by sacking the idiot incharge.

On 2017-7-4 at 10:35 PM, dummiesoot said:

The only thing I keep asking myself is "what the Fuck did we do to deserve this?

Shite after shite and smug haters everywhere. The fans have been magnificent. The team et al? Not so much.

We're (mostly) Protestants. We should be ashamed. 

On 7/4/2017 at 10:13 PM, BlueBearz1990 said:

I stood by Pedro during his short time nearing the end of last season even with dodgy results since it wasn't his players, but this 'improved team' were playing in a Europa league qualifier and looked like they were playing in a friendly - We just look identical to Warburtons team, no signs of any improvement whatsoever.

Long embarrassing season is yet again on the horizon and something needs sorted at some point. I hope Pedro and the players canturn it around big time during the season but this type of football being played at Rangers Football Club is fucking unacceptable, regardless of any excuse they try to feed us with.

I would argue we havent changed enough to look different. A few new faces but structure remains the same.

On 05/07/2017 at 5:51 AM, Spliffy said:

It's just never ending. God bless all the young Rangers fans who have not seen better days than these and are still here supporting. 

This??. We as supporters can not desert our team in hard times, if we do games a bogey. 

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 3:14 PM, gersandy said:

Pedro was always s strange appointment. For the life of me i cant understand why we didnt get McInnes in. Plus theres plenty of better players been available at the right price in this league. 

Agree with EVERYTHING in this post !!

On 7/5/2017 at 3:14 PM, gersandy said:

The problem with Pedro is not only are we getting a manager who knows virtually nothing about Scottish football but he will tend to sign players in the same boat.

10 minutes ago, Monty Zoomer said:

Agree with EVERYTHING in this post !!

I almost wonder if Walter's endorsement worked against him? Perhaps the board wanted to show they have their own minds or even Watty's backing of McCoist has left a bit of sour taste that he's just wanting to push his old boys forward?

Just now, Thermopylae said:

I almost wonder if Walter's endorsement worked against him? Perhaps the board wanted to show they have their own minds or perhaps even Watty's backing of McCoist has left a bit of sour taste that he's just wanting to push his old boys forward?

Fair point - McInness would have been great at working with a small budget and at least getting us a comfortable 2nd place.

I believe now we can get on with rebuilding our club and the future is in our hands. No impending fraud trials or tax cases. I know It didn't effect us directly however it was like a shadow in the background.

first time since fuck knows when that the talk will be about our club moving forward and leaving these dramatic years behind finally

6 minutes ago, Monty Zoomer said:

Fair point - McInness would have been great at working with a small budget and at least getting us a comfortable 2nd place.

Who knows perhaps they even wanted to show off that they had eyes not just beyond British football but beyond European football as well when in fact sometimes the better solution is right under everybodies noses 

This is a test of character for everyone at the club- the fans, players etc, but we can come through it. If our new signings prove to be good players then it could prove to be a good season. We will be there or thereabouts next season, and if we give a challenge for the league it will lift morale. We suffered a bad defeat, but we have some players to come in, and in that respect how do we evaluate things properly? I have great doubts about the manager, but I still think the club as a whole is on the way back.