Windass

eddierfc

9 hours ago, Blackandra said:

Iv said it since I first seen him play give or take 5 mins at Parkhead that he's not got the quality to play for us. Why he got on last night I don't know. I'd honestly rather Waghorn had came on. The boy is awful, more interested in how his hair looks than putting in a performance. 

Definitely Waghorn would have been better on Tuesday than him.

10 men rather than him coming on we'd have qualified, I'm sure of it. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, bluedart1952 said:

Windass was a fucking coward for not going for that ball, up until he stopped chasing it, he was favourite to win it. and that bloody free kick he gave away was total stupidity by a clueless moron. Time he was booted.

Agree. I was backing that guy to the hilt last season due to his injuries, but that was fucking appalling from him the other night, when he came on. As soon as he conceded that daft foul outside the box, I knew they were going to score. Dreadful.

every game I have seen him he charges at the ball till the last 2yds then stops get taken right out the game when he does it. defo at fault for the 1st goal 2nd he was sold a dummy by the poor header out left him with no choice or chance to do anything. I give him a little and I do mean a little credit with some of his runs at defenders turns them but then cocks it up by not having a clue what to do next. pish poor overall should never be at ibrox at any level.

On 2017-7-5 at 10:48 AM, dee9 said:

I have to say i thought we looked much more dangerous with him on the park. 
Will get slaughtered for this but i would keep him. Been hammered with injurys since he signed but im convinced if he gets a proper run he would change a few opinions. 

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

In all seriousness, you have to question the people who recommend players to us. I watched Crooks regularly for Huddersfields Academy side, saw his solitary 1st team game for them and then saw him and Windass on many occasions for Accrington. I said on here when we signed them that I was astonished. Windass, to be fair, looked decent at L2 level but never struck me as a Rangers type player whilst Crooks just looked what he is, rank average.

I would love to see the scouting reports our management receive / received.

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:48 AM, dee9 said:

I have to say i thought we looked much more dangerous with him on the park. 
Will get slaughtered for this but i would keep him. Been hammered with injurys since he signed but im convinced if he gets a proper run he would change a few opinions. 

Surely this is a piss take?

Windass came from nowhere, has done nothing useful at Ibrox to justify staying, and should move on back to nowhere asap.  Why was he even in the manager's squad for the Luxembourg game?  What the fuck had he done to show that he already had, or was capable of achieving on a one-off basis never mind a consistent basis, the 7 or better out of 10 types of performances the manager so craves?    Same goes for Waghorn.  Same goes for Tavernier.  

Bad judgement from the management team to be keeping Windass and Waghorn.