Windass

eddierfc

Not defending the rest of the team as they were rank. 

However this spice boy shouldn't have wore a jersey after the beggars game last year. 

First goal go out nail the guy take the booking, get set up for the set piece. 

Second, contradicts my first point in a way but don't jump like a fairy to concede the free kick, jump like a man either win the ball or make sure the other player does t get to it. 

Both goals his fault fucking useless!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's a useless cunt who should have been nowhere near the squad tonight never mind the field!

What a will say though is Cardoso for the free kick leading to the 2nd goal put windass in the shit with one of the most pathetic pansy headers you will ever see, under absolute no pressure!! 

11 minutes ago, Jackal said:

He's a useless cunt who should have been nowhere near the squad tonight never mind the field!

What a will say though is Cardoso for the free kick leading to the goal put windass in the shit with one of the most pathetic pansy headers you will ever see, under absolute no pressure!! 

Nah you are right but still take the booking for the team. It's Sunday league stuff. 

Genuinely cannot recall a sub performance in recent memory so fucking horrific. 'Closes down',  used loosely, for the first goal like a fud and commits a stupid foul to get us humped out of Europe altogether. Presented with a guilt edge chance which my cat could have nodded in. And the cunt wasn't even on for a full 45 minutes. Get him punted ASAP.

He is utter guff.  But an AM as a position we genuinely need someone decent in.  Our team has no creative spark at all, and hasn't for awhile.  I dont know if Dorrans will play that role or even this Pena guy but Niko hasn't got the legs / fitness for it and could drop out again during the season like last yr.  Who else is there then, Holt and Forrester

Thought i was only one that noticed him for their first, ball was there to be won or that cunt to be brought down he just stops and once you stop against someone driving at you, then youre fucked skipped by him easily. Foul for their second is just pure pish. 

1 minute ago, stevotrueblue said:

He is utter guff.  But an AM as a position we genuinely need someone decent in.  Our team has no creative spark at all, and hasn't for awhile.  I dont know if Dorrans will play that role or even this Pena guy but Niko hasn't got the legs / fitness for it and could drop out again during the season like last yr.  Who else is there then, Holt and Forrester

Think if we are having Holt at AMC then we'll probably finish fourth, bud. Don't think he provided an assist last year, let alone a goal.

I'm hoping Dorran's will arrive and take on more of that role. If he's  dropped deeper at Norwich, (don't watch Championship and just based on what I've read here),  then I'd presume the bit drop off in quality up here in general would allow him to easily pull some strings in a number 10 kind of role.

I have to say i thought we looked much more dangerous with him on the park. 
Will get slaughtered for this but i would keep him. Been hammered with injurys since he signed but im convinced if he gets a proper run he would change a few opinions.