Windass

eddierfc

10 minutes ago, dee9 said:

I have to say i thought we looked much more dangerous with him on the park. 
Will get slaughtered for this but i would keep him. Been hammered with injurys since he signed but im convinced if he gets a proper run he would change a few opinions. 

Personally thought Progres looked a lot more dangerous when the fucker was subbed on.

All about opinions, mate, just don't see what anyone could see in him, certainly not a club like ours.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Will get slaughtered for this but i would keep him. Been hammered with injurys since he signed but im convinced if he gets a proper run he would change a few opinions. 

Fucking hell

5 hours ago, dee9 said:

Yeah I did too last night. I was raging when I saw it was him coming on but he surprised me a little bit.

However gave away a stupid free kick and I have seen enough of him to know he wont make the grade here.

5 hours ago, dee9 said:

He's a liability. Keeps making wrong decisions everywhere every time. Lacks any football intelligence whatsoever. To summarise he's utter pish,

He was one of the ones I just assumed would be on Pedro's list of players that were leaving. Fucking baffling why he was brought on last night.

Prick shooshing the fans after making one good run to assist in a game where he played utter shite still annoys me. As does him posting a picture of himself "starring" in a 5-1 mauling against them.

7 hours ago, dee9 said:

I thought the same when he came on he actually had a run at defenders and created a few openings. I never had a chance to watch back the mistakes he made but seems unanimous that he made a cunt of it. In terms of going forward though he did brighten us up a bit.

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I don't recall anything he has ever done resulting in a goal for us. Posing wee dick who is scared to get dirty by making a tackle.

I remember seeing this a while back. 

Screenshot_20170705-194951.jpg

3 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

I remember seeing this a while back. 

Screenshot_20170705-194951.jpg

What are the stats on shitting out of tackles that lead to goals, and clumsily jumping for balls that lead to free kicks and goals?

As you might gather, I'm still a little raw, and I was actually a supporter of his.

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

What are the stats on shitting out of tackles that lead to goals, and clumsily jumping for balls that lead to free kicks and goals?

As you might gather, I'm still a little raw, and I was actually a supporter of his.

Windass was a fucking coward for not going for that ball, up until he stopped chasing it, he was favourite to win it. and that bloody free kick he gave away was total stupidity by a clueless moron. Time he was booted.

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Exactly, cost us the game when he came on.

29 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

The tie should've been dead and buried long before he came on for 20 mins to cause the 2 goals. 

He is absolutely dog shit though and should be punted asap

We should have taken a good out there after the first Match but our strikers are piss poor.

Iv said it since I first seen him play give or take 5 mins at Parkhead that he's not got the quality to play for us. Why he got on last night I don't know. I'd honestly rather Waghorn had came on. The boy is awful, more interested in how his hair looks than putting in a performance. 

On 2017-7-4 at 11:16 PM, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Windass should be training with the U20s until he gets to fuck anaw.

Keep him away from the U20s - don't want any of his shitebaggery rubbing off on them. Send him down to Hull so his dad can tell him in person that he's actually a good player, and just fucking leave him there. 

Windass is, without exaggeration, one of the worst Rangers players I have seen. He offers absolutely nothing to the team, and bottles of when he has a chance to change the game for the better. He doesn't have much skill, and doesn't have the mentality to make up for it. 

As bad as he is,that 'spice boy' patter is fucking dreadful. Guaranteed whoever came up with that is a raging bender that wears skinny jeans wi no socks,new balance trainers and has 1 of they shite quiffy haircuts.

Probably @Lloyd72

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, Sket said:

As bad as he is,that 'spice boy' patter is fucking dreadful. Guaranteed whoever came up with that is a raging bender that wears skinny jeans wi no socks,new balance trainers and has 1 of they shite quiffy haircuts.

Probably @Lloyd72

Gonnae stop stalking my Facebook ya melt, nothing wrong with my skinny jeans or my quiff