Has Mark Allen Started Work Yet?

FSM

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Has the DOF arrived then?   Seems from previous posts he was due to start work at Rangers today. 

No mention of his arrival on the Club website.  No fanfare.  No interview.    Early days I suppose but If he has arrived then so far its with all the fanfare of the meter reader arriving.  

Players are already branding him a fraud. 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Hope he has had another good day and get's away on time at 4:30 as he allegedly did yesterday.

Some guy our Mark, I am sure we will hear from him soon.  :happy:

He's arrived with zero ceremony so far so I still think he's really the meter reader and is doing the rounds at the Training Centre and at Ibrox reading the gas and electricity meters. 

On a serious note though I'm looking forward to hearing what he will be doing and what his plans are for making a quick, direct and positive impact at Rangers in this new DOF role he is here to do.   More specifically, I'm interested to hear if he is already lining up some loan deals or new players to be added to the squad before this transfer window closes.    If he's aiming to hit the ground running it'd be a very positive move if he is shown to have brought in a few good quality loan players. 

On 05/07/2017 at 7:31 PM, FSM said:

Has Allen actually been seen anywhere near the club since the news of his appointment? I wonder if he was watching last night. Does Pedro report directly to Allen? Obviously he will be taking Pedro to task for this debacle....

A while back I stated in transfer forum that from an article to take a pinch of salt with stated he starts his role 1st of August, this seems to have been confirmed by another poster the other day. If so you'd kinda hope some recommendations maybe made.

First day is always just handshakes and awkward smalltalk round the office, usually with an early finish because the IT dept haven't got your laptop ready. Second day is waiting for the IT dept to arrive and configure your laptop, usually with another early finish because they can't get your emails working. Therefore, I'm expecting tomorrow to be the day that Mark really gets to work, starting off with an exciting powerpoint strategy on player recruitment and scouting. 

4 minutes ago, FSM said:

First day is always just handshakes and awkward smalltalk round the office, usually with an early finish because the IT dept haven't got your laptop ready. Second day is waiting for the IT dept to arrive and configure your laptop. Therefore, I'm expecting tomorrow to be the day that Mark really gets to work, starting off with an exciting powerpoint strategy on player recruitment and scouting. 

wrong, I.T will hand him his laptop but have forgotten to install Microsoft Office and will need it back after their KFC lunch

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

:lol: Wow.

:whistle:

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Done an interview with Alice yesterday and it'll be in the league cup programme then RTV next week .

Great to hear PRW, for some reason I have been having a little fun in this thread along with a few others, but I also hope M A can do a good job once he is settled in.

I just hope his IT is in order. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Reformation Bear said:

He's arrived with zero ceremony so far so I still think he's really the meter reader and is doing the rounds at the Training Centre and at Ibrox reading the gas and electricity meters. 

On a serious note though I'm looking forward to hearing what he will be doing and what his plans are for making a quick, direct and positive impact at Rangers in this new DOF role he is here to do.   More specifically, I'm interested to hear if he is already lining up some loan deals or new players to be added to the squad before this transfer window closes.    If he's aiming to hit the ground running it'd be a very positive move if he is shown to have brought in a few good quality loan players. 

Yes I hope his appointment is a good one. :thumbup:  I knew if we found him things would turn out fine. :happy: