Could we still have a good domestic season?

Or do you think that there's no chance of that happening with this lot?

I'm still thinking that the arrival of Dorrans and Alves - potentially our best players - could make us play better football, but we obviously cant rely on them alone to get consistent wins and if the majority of they clowns that played last night don't up their game we've no chance.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

You think there's a chance he'll lose his job before the season starts?

Can't see it... but it would be the right call if it did happen.

Nah I can't see it but maybe a couple months into the season and we could appoint a decent manager and get close to them with a cup win.

Which I guess would count as a decent season given the circumstances. 

Why does everyone think Pedro leaving will improve us?

These are his players that he's brought it and they came to play for him. Him being sacked a few weeks after them all arriving isn't going to do much for their morale is it?

Doubt it with the manager. 

I said weeks ago with the rumoured fees and signings that he has to hit the ground running instantly because you can't blame £8-10 mill on the park, unlike league 1 rejects. He's now put himself under severe pressure and if there isn't 6-8 convincing wins he'll really start to feel the heat, especially if the tarriers start well

Just now, Smile said:

No we seem to have no structure or plan to the team.

True. All over the place, no cunt looking for/wanting the ball, no cunt running in the box when they should etc - and obviously to make it worse it wasn't even against a proper football team.

But I'm definitely hopeful the manager and players can win us back but that's a massive ask and of course highly unlikely.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Why does everyone think Pedro leaving will improve us?

These are his players that he's brought it and they came to play for him. Him being sacked a few weeks after them all arriving isn't going to do much for their morale is it?

They came to play for Rangers, they have a contract with the club not the manager.

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Officially, yes. Would they have came if Pedro wasn't in charge?

Don't think many of them would refuse the chance to play infront of 50K fans every other week and 'European football' which they have now fucked up in.