Tynecastle FC vs Rangers

Guest Lloyd72

I think some of these players have no interest in leaving. They will be on good wages here. Are we surprised....we know these players are dreadful and have a shocking attitude towards work which is why they are nowhere near the first team. Forrester spending his suspension lashing it up on holiday, hardly the approach of someone who gives the slightest toss about his situation. They will happily play down their contact unless we pay them off or some mug buys them. These guys, not wanting to be injured or really do anything vs hungry young players desperate to scalp a Rangers team. Not surprising in the slightest. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Much as he's had a mare recently, and as much as this reult is a shocker, not sure it has much to do with the manager.

It doesn't but it's still a horrendous result with 6 first team players playing even if it is MoH forrester and them lot.

11 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

It doesn't but it's still a horrendous result with 6 first team players playing even if it is MoH forrester and them lot.

Obv. It's a horrendous result for the youths and for those players.

Mind you, I'd be pretty pissed off if I was a youth player and those players turned up and didn't try a leg.

All in all quite strange, but I'd like to hear more on what was going on at the match. Perhaps @The Dude or @Elfideldo or some other youth game observer might have an idea?

6 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Who hasn't been trying in pre season and who doesn't like the manager bar the players getting kicked out? and wit evidence do you see that suggests he can't man manage? Cause hes got shot of players that don't deserve to play for us? If 99% of the people on here were manager they wid do the exact same thing and rightfully so./

How about telling players before the season ends they are not required! Before important games, then asks them to play. Very Stange man managment.

If u had a team in any situation even an office, doesnt make sense to say your days are numbered, I have no faith in your work, but keep working. 

But he hasnt got shot of them, they are all still at the  club, they are playing games. They are mixing with players in the first team squad.

Wallace has been an embarrassment in pre season and certainly doesnt look like he is trying. Miller didnt look happy in last few games  either.

Just a feeling somthing isnt right IMO.

This result is nothing directly to do with Pedro. He won't have been in the dugout but will have gave permission for the first team players to play, obviously. The atmosphere he has created at the club is obviously filtering its way right through the club. Often it is very hard to shake that. It consumed McCoists era, it failed McCall, it eventually consumed Warburtons and it looks like it is bringing down Pedros too, very quickly may i add. We can put brave faces on this all we want but this is another humiliating result for the club, regardless of line up. Our business may be on the up and in recovery but the football club is very much broken. Very much. Top to bottom. 

1 minute ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

How about telling players before the season ends they are not required! Before important games, then asks them to play. Very Stange man managment.

If u had a team in any situation even an office, doesnt make sense to say your days are numbered, I have no faith in your work, but keep working. 

But he hasnt got shot of them, they are all still at the  club, they are playing games. They are mixing with players in the first team squad.

Wallace has been an embarrassment in pre season and certainly doesnt look like he is trying. Miller didnt look happy in last few games  either.

Giving them a close season and keeping them reasonably match-fit in closed doors games may make it slightly easier to offload the likes of Forrester and MOH.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So that's Murty scrubbed from the list of future managers ? :pipe:

Aye you'd think, but you'll probably still get the odd person saying he should have stayed head coach. 

Bad apples lacking professionalism - it makes sense to me to shift them away from the first team squad.  But some of the decision making has been concerning.

Losing a game like this is bad.  Shows a lack of winning mentality that we need to get back.

12 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Hope I'm wrong but I'm of the same opinion as you just now. Will keep as open a mind as possible for the early stages of the season but there is a worry that the squad isn't happy with Pedro's way of working.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

An amateur team facing Rangers players should never win, we seem to lack any football prowess from the top team down,

The youths actually regularly pump them when they play them.

Stinking result with six first teamers there 

The club just seems to be going backwards from top to bottom, there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel.

All the punters in the media that I've heard discussing the football side ask the same questions, why Pedro ?

and why is he bringing in a bunch of unknown unproven foreigners? 

33 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Who hasn't been trying in pre season and who doesn't like the manager bar the players getting kicked out? and wit evidence do you see that suggests he can't man manage? Cause hes got shot of players that don't deserve to play for us? If 99% of the people on here were manager they wid do the exact same thing and rightfully so./

Apart from getting lucky with a magical 3 minute spell at Aberdeen, there isn't really a lot of evidence that he CAN man manage.