Tynecastle FC vs Rangers

Guest Lloyd72

It was a poor performance and result against a team we have beaten 6-0 the last two seasons.

Although it was two different elevens starting each half with only a trialist starting both halves.

Aidan Wilson, Myles Beerman, Jamie Barjonas, Harry Forester and Michael O'Halloran all started, O'Halloran lasted 19 minutes.

This stronger side went in 1-0 down, with the younger side drawing 1-1 in the second half.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pennyboy said:

Sorry Harry mate, don't agree with you. I think pre season friendlys are just a kick about, to see what works and what doesn't. I don't read too much into them tbh.

For the last few years we have said that and all our preseason games have been pish results. We then carried that forward into the leagues.

12 minutes ago, weshallnotbemoved! said:

For the last few years we have said that and all our preseason games have been pish results. We then carried that forward into the leagues.

On one hand they don't matter but winning means confidence carried forward, especially if there are new formations or tactics being tried. 

For the last 3 years the pre season results have been appalling and we've gone on to have poor seasons each time. Huntly. Sacramento, LA school boys, Charleston, Burnley. Now Progress, St J...

Everything is shaping up for a nightmare of a season. I predict Pedro will get sacked in January when we're struggling for 4th in the league.

2 hours ago, DeanMK said:

In all seriousness, I don't think any potential suitors are looking at game against Tyncastle FC mate.

Word gets round, attitudes assessed.

Daily Record have a story about it already.

37 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

For the last 3 years the pre season results have been appalling and we've gone on to have poor seasons each time. Huntly. Sacramento, LA school boys, Charleston, Burnley. Now Progress, St J...

Everything is shaping up for a nightmare of a season. I predict Pedro will get sacked in January when we're struggling for 4th in the league.

Your being kind to him predicting January imo.

I know we have bought some duds in our time but in relation to the turnover just now MOH has to rank as the biggest of the lot. Can see him still creeping about here till the end of his contract.

Great reporting as usual,Elfideldo :tu: your efforts are really appreciated by the likes of me who like to keep track of how our younger players are progressing (or not as the case me be) so if you enjoy doing it, keep doing it,mate.

That was a shocker of a result considering the scoreline the past few seasons. Could you give a quick rundown of who you thought got a pass-mark and those who didn't deserve to be playing?

Thanks again.

12 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

It was a friendly with cunts lit Forrester and MOH playing :lol: Some fans however will sure it as a stick to beat Pedro with, typical. 

What size of stick ??I was thinking round about baseball bat size ! Too much?  

Sorry but that's a fucking youth game with players we're looking to sell playing in it, one of the "first team players" went off injured after 19 mins

I agree it's a shite result but it doesn't really fall under embarrassing for our first team as no-one was playing who you'd say will be playing against Motherwell in August?

14 hours ago, Smile said:

An amateur team facing Rangers players should never win, we seem to lack any football prowess from the top team down,

As far as I understand they're not amateurs, they're a Junior team. Most of the lower league SPFL teams are of the same standard as a good Junior team, because that's where they get their players from as there isn't money to buy from other lower league teams. Whether or not Tynecastle Juniors are a good Junior team, I don't know, but if the under 20's (including two guys we're trying to offload and 4 youngsters who've played in the first team last season) got beat off East Stirling (who are probably of the same calibre as a good Junior team) then I doubt there'd be the same outcry. The fact that this is being used as a stick to beat our first team with is a disgrace and I'm going to go as far as to same that anyone who does is a timposter.

As someone mentioned previously(although maybe with a different intention) the negativity from last year is working its way back in and it's exactly what the bheasts want.

Aye, ok, the result against Progres was a disgrace but let's not allow that to define and ruin our season. With all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if there was an arm of the mick's media team whose sole aim is to cause negative feeling in amongst the Rangers support and in the general media and negativity breads quicker than positivity.

I had a moan about this in the Pena thread, but, if folk are writing off one of our players before anyone has even seen him play then these are dark days in deed and is playing right into the hands of our enemies.

4 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

If we were an amatuer team we would have disbanded by now.  I have visions of pedro phoning guys on a saturday morning to get a team together

Aye and half the guys who have turned up are still half cut from the night before and keep running to the side of the pitch for spew breaks.