Griffiths charged by UEFA

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

He's actually breeding like a fenian and I would bet my house on it we are paying for his kids.
Shades of the lurgan bhigot about this cunt.
Two cheeks of the same arse.:UK:

Lurgan bhigot gives fuck all to his sprog I know his estranged bit on the side. The poor wee lassie looks like him I feel sorry for her.

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body (CEDB) has announced the following decision:

Match: UEFA Champions League second round qualifying match (first leg) between Linfield FC and Celtic FC played on 14 June in Northern Ireland.

Decision:

Linfield FC

• To order the partial closure of the Linfield FC Stadium during the next (1) UEFA competition match in which Linfield FC would play as the host club, and, in particular Linfield FC shall closed South stand lower sector I of the stadium.

• To fine Linfield FC €10,000

The charges against Linfield FC related to the throwing of objects (Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR) and a field invasion by supporters – (Art. 16 (2) DR).

Celtic FC

• To suspend the Celtic FC player Leigh Griffiths for one (1) UEFA competition match for which he would be otherwise eligible

• To fine Celtic FC €4,500

The charges against Celtic FC related to player Leigh Griffiths – provoking spectators (after the end of the match) – (Art. 15 (1) (a) DR) and improper conduct of the team (5 cards or more) - (Art. 15 (4) DR).

http://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/disciplinary/index.html

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

There was just no way the beggars were getting a bigger fine and punishment than Linfield.

No lets see what the scum get for their behaviour at the home game .

What ever you say about Liewell . His blind spot is definitely his own animals .

With a bit of luck .They will bring the whole club down with them . Keep it up you fannies

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

There was just no way the beggars were getting a bigger fine and punishment than Linfield.

No lets see what the scum get for their behaviour at the home game .

What ever you say about Liewell . His blind spot is definitely his own animals .

With a bit of luck .They will bring the whole club down with them . Keep it up you fannies

For what the charges where the UEFA fines weren't unreasonable, even though i hate them .

like you say the big decision now is the next UEFA ruling and what they do them for their continued and flagrant abuse of the rules . UEFA can't have much tolerance left , petty fines clearly don't work . Sooner or later they're going to have to hit them properly , however I won't hold my breath.