McKay - "I wasn't being treated the way any human should be treated"

Gaz52

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Hardly 5 a side, i take the point that we need to make up numbers but i would have Barjonas/Burt/Thompson in for Windass (i know tgey are all slightly different players) and Hardie to be given a shot in place of Waghorn.

Hardie has to be given a chance sometime soon; it will then be up to him if he takes it or not. I wouldn't be surprised if  Waghorn and Herrera on Saturday; as much as I don't have a great deal of confidence in Waghorn, I'd much prefer him to Miller right now. I wonder if Waghorn is in his long term plans; hopefully he will move on, but he seems to be getting game time.

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Hardie has to be given a chance sometime soon; it will then be up to him if he takes it or not. I wouldn't be surprised if  Waghorn and Herrera on Saturday; as much as I don't have a great deal of confidence in Waghorn, I'd much prefer him to Miller right now. I wonder if Waghorn is in his long term plans; hopefully he will move on, but he seems to be getting game time.

I actually thought Waghorn would have made the step up easily, remember his curling finish earlier in the season in the first game or 2, vs Motherwell.

He got injured and totally lost form/confidence.

I'll be honest i preferred him to Garner as i thought even when not scoring he contributed to the team.

Just now, plumbGER said:

I actually thought Waghorn would have made the step up easily, remember his curling finish earlier in the season in the first game or 2, vs Motherwell.

He got injured and totally lost form/confidence.

I'll be honest i preferred him to Garner as i thought even when not scoring he contributed to the team.

I've wondered about that injury, and you're right, he was brilliant in that match. A hamstring injury can take your confidence, because at the back of your mind it can come back; so I don't know if it's that, but it was night and day from that match, and his goal against Hamilton, and how he played for the rest of the season.

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Good player, who we signed at a young age and developed, still wanted to play for us but got treated like a bit of shite off our current manager so Dalcio could get a game over him

Just let that sink in

This along with many other things, the main one being the Progres result, should signal the end for Caixinha here, he's clueless.

Barrie scored 5 goals, and earned 3 assists, in the league last season.  I bet Dalcio finishes off this league season having contributed more than Barrie did last year.  

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Barrie scored 5 goals, and earned 3 assists, in the league last season.  I bet Dalcio finishes off this league season having contributed more than Barrie did last year.  

:lol: 

The Dalcio will be on at least 28 goals by next May IMO

52 minutes ago, KingKaiJohansen said:

Regardless of what anyone things of Pedro, you have to look at this decision as the right one. 

For a professional football player to say something like that shows how self involved and out of touch with reality he is.

Pedro had to rebuild the squad.  That meant getting rid of all the duds from last season.  Pedro has cut short holidays, made them train with the U20s, and told some not to come back at all.  Pedro has my full support when it comes to getting rid of these talentless, gutless, shitebags.

He'd have been better advised just to stick to a line of he'd enjoyed his time at Rangers but the time was right to move on.

But no.  He had to make a crass statement.  Perhaps he'd been asked to wear nappies because it seemed to me every time he thought he might try to be bold enough to put some consistent effort in to tackling back or to going past a capable defender and putting in enough decent crosses he'd wet himself and bottle out.

A present of a box of dummies for him to chew on for a while might be something his new club might want to get for him as part of his training kit.  

Full of contradictions in that article ... and it comes across as sour grapes on McKay's part .... would have preferred if he had just kept quiet and acted like a "Big Boy" and just went and proved Pedro wrong when he was up here with us.

Unfortunately he has took the spur and acted childishly ... and proves to me he was wanting away from us .... as he valued W&W more than he valued playing for our Club.

I am disappointed in him now .... as I was one on his biggest supporters and thought he would prove himself with us and become a firm favourite with the support in general ... but he has moved on and that will never happen now .... still I don't bear him any malice and wish him well in his choice to move down south.

:UK:

4 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Everyone is quick to jump on McKay, saying he's full of shite, aye he's being a bit extreme with his quotes... But clearly Caixinha is having problems with player morale considering that's two players that's now complained about him and when the team are on the park they don't play for him at all. He's out of his depth and needs kicked out before more harm is done.

They should be playing for us first and foremost, the fans. The guys who do the extra hours at work to line their pockets so they can eventually do fuck all hours anywhere. Still too many in the squad who do not seem to be on board with how big a club there playing for.