Tom English

KingKirk

Funny how he's using every trick in the book to try and slither out of the argument. The guy clearly hates us with a passion.

Brilliant how well folk are getting stuck into him though. He might think twice next time he wants to fling shite. 

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Funny how he's using every trick in the book to try and slither out of the argument. The guy clearly hates us with a passion.

Brilliant how well folk are getting stuck into him though. He might think twice next time he wants to fling shite

No chance. I'm afraid twats like that thrive in the BBC and get a 'kick' out of putting the boot into us at every opportunity.

6 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Brilliant how well folk are getting stuck into him though. He might think twice next time he wants to fling shite. 

Aye he isn't a tax lawyer he could easily have bowed to his superior knowledge 

39 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I remember when he first started on RS he was Jim traynors sidekick and he always seemed right down the middle,was shocked as he was obviously from the roi, it didn't take long for him to nail his true colours to the mast and is now as rhabid as any of the others 

5 hours ago, markem said:

Recruited for what he is, not what he knows. Like many others. 

I mentioned it earlier in the thread. It's bizarre in my opinion. Scfottish rugny is a small community as we'd be between serves with someone who has closer links and more of a knowledge of the club game in partifular.  

I was just reading about the poor Celtic fan with serious head injuries and not a mention that he was the antagonist and instigated the whole incident. Usual Scottish Mhedia. Will there be a 4 page "do you know this man" mugshot special like they had after Manchester and the Scottish cup final? I highly doubt it. 

On another note the boy that hit him with the bat will be shiting it tonight! Doubt he thought it would get this kind of coverage. Somebody should maybe start a go fund me for his legal defence ?

40 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I was just reading about the poor Celtic fan with serious head injuries and not a mention that he was the antagonist and instigated the whole incident. Usual Scottish Mhedia. Will there be a 4 page "do you know this man" mugshot special like they had after Manchester and the Scottish cup final? I highly doubt it. 

On another note the boy that hit him with the bat will be shiting it tonight! Doubt he thought it would get this kind of coverage. Somebody should maybe start a go fund me for his legal defence ?

The Phantom's got £2k that'll do toward his defence....:craphead:

The Daily Rebel have changed their headline from Celtic Fans Attack Shop to Celtic Fan Seriously Injured after clash with Sunderland Fans.. Lawell must have some amount of dirt on them. You couldn't make it up. As more and more stories filter through about the Bheasts the Scottish media are playing it down ?

Sorry wrong post but you'll appreciate the point ??

23 hours ago, Malkster said:

That's the difference between 'them' and us, their inability to separate their hatred from their professional status, in short, the way of the taig

thats the difference between them and us......media saying poor Fenian got hurt......reality he was the one starting the fight and got what he deserved 

32 minutes ago, Rosco69 said:

thats the difference between them and us......media saying poor Fenian got hurt......reality he was the one starting the fight and got what he deserved 

Good post mate:tu:

Simple and to the point, the press don't like facts when it comes to the beggars though.

12 hours ago, Quiet Jim said:

Note that BBC Scotland have changed their persona from The Invincibles to The Invisible`s.

No match report, no coverage, no comment, bunch of cowardly bastards.

#soundofsilence

Noticed that as well. I ventured on to kerryfail and there is no record of the game there either.

As ever, it didn't happen. What good saintly little taigs they all are. It's no wonder their bheastly priests litterally get away with murder and child rape. I'm sure most of the cunts are walking around with giant pampers filled with shite after a lifetime of buggery and all claiming it didn't happen. Just that the smell of stale pish and shite is a dead give away.

They have a so called church built on lies, butchery and buggery, but they will defend it until death as they do their peadophile ridden club. 

These cunts have no remorse, no shame, but that's what makes them so dangerous. They are over represented in the prison population as they are in drug use. They are a proverbial crime wave. Stay vigilant. 

36 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Was sent this this it's all over Facebook the media up her can't cover this up 

if cant load it just check out Tim  Skelpers on Facebook.

Haha mad catholics thinking they're mental 

On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 0:12 PM, surfsup2 said:

Was sent this this it's all over Facebook the media up her can't cover this up 

if cant load it just check out Tim  Skelpers on Facebook.

Two things I have a problem with.

1. Calling them Scottish.

2. Only putting one of them down.

1 minute ago, Basrah Bear said:

Nae luck mate, its only my ex wifes boyfriends that jump off bridges.

1 minute ago, Basrah Bear said:

Nae luck mate, its only my ex wifes boyfriends that jump off bridges.

If you do try your best to land on a fat taig.

On 30/07/2017 at 0:48 AM, cushynumber said:

The one good thing about the last 5 years has been the outing of the taigs. There's no going back for them, once they stuck there head above the parapet.  We know now who our enemies are.

And it's one hell of a long list Cushy .Thankfully most are beggar fucks .So It's to be expected