• Last Reply
2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I like the sentiment 

but will we Fuck 

i see another heavy defeat on Saturday. Maybe 3 or 4-0

this team flatters to decive and will be found out on Saturday 

Pedro gone by Sunday morning 

it's a clusterfuck but necessary 

us and Pedro are laughing stock these days, we don't want to admit it but we are. Commentators, journalists etc are taking the cunt and we have to just take it 

no more 

we are Rangers ffs 

we need a winner at the helm 

They take the piss out of him and we spend half our time and efforts trying to defend him, but then you watch this shite and think what's the point.

9 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Thats the spirit the tims are gonna hump us are they fuck and the attitude of a man fighting a bigger man thinking aw fuck he has big muscles it only takes a wee jab to knock the big yins out.

We will beat those cunts!

wish i had what you have had  firstly pedro will not set the team up right  i said after the dundee game the amount of space we gave them at times if that happens next week we will get thumped  i have not changed my mind  we have no chance next week the players and more importabtly the manager dont have what it takes

8 minutes ago, KennethRFC said:

Some of his signing are atrocious That Pena makes Andy Kennedy look like Marco van basten! It's a joke send him into the reserves for a while and see how he gets on because he's not fit for the jersey. We could have had jason Cummings for half the price and 5 times the player! 

9 minutes ago, bassettger said:

Pedro is simply not good enough. A manager is only as good as his signings - Pena/Herrara ? Needs replacing for a better manager.

what is it with obsessed taigs who joined about 6 years ago, never post yet come out the woodwork after a shit result.  @admin

4 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I like the sentiment 

but will we Fuck 

i see another heavy defeat on Saturday. Maybe 3 or 4-0

this team flatters to decive and will be found out on Saturday 

Pedro gone by Sunday morning 

it's a clusterfuck but necessary 

us and Pedro are laughing stock these days, we don't want to admit it but we are. Commentators, journalists etc are taking the cunt and we have to just take it 

no more 

we are Rangers ffs 

we need a winner at the helm 

Who would you suggest?

2 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Alves, cardoso, Pena, herrera... Shall I go on? I could even add some he should have got rid of such as windass if u like.

No I agree.

2 of whom have had mostly praise this season.

3 of whom came on as subs. .Herrera anonymous. Pena I thought looked better than he has done.

Windass was far from the worst.

Candeais and Miller were shocking.

So let's look at their performances, and letting down their manager, rather than tactics, substitutions etc

2 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Thistle came out in the 2nd half, got in our faces and went 2-1 up. We only got back into it because they went down to 10 men.

They didn't get in faces.

They improved on what they were doing, and hot a break from a frer kick where our wall broke like kids would if scared to be hurt by s ball on a cold day.

They didn't face up to us and we shat it.  Just didnt happen

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No I agree.

2 of whom have had mostly praise this season.

3 of whom came on as subs. .Herrera anonymous. Pena I thought looked better than he has done.

Windass was far from the worst.

Candeais and Miller were shocking.

So let's look at their performances, and letting down their manager, rather than tactics, substitutions etc

You could see who wasn't doing it, yet he kept them on. I thought windass was a joke. His corners were awful, did he ever beat his man? His flicks to John were poor. His shots were ballooned over.

What good did he do? I didn't see anything from Pena, other than a waste of money, as I said he was like watching David Templeton, swanning about the place not getting involved. At least Templeton would spend most of his time injured so we didn't have to watch him.

We needed to boss the midfield, so he took Ryan jack off? We needed to create chances so he put Herrera on, who stays central and does not a lot else.

Pedro made the wrong decisions..

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Who would you suggest?

I would suggest mciness, who we should have went for in the summer before he signed a new deal with sheep. 

Im not saying he is perfect, but I think he would be far better than Pedro in this league 

he has the experience, and he feels it like we do. I'm sure tonigh Pedro is dissaponted, but will probably sleep ok. I'm sure if it was mciness he would be fucked off like we are just now and take it to heart. 

We need someone who knows what it feels like, just like us the fans. Drawing or losing simply isn't an option for us. We need someone who knows the script 

14 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Not if Aberdeen win 2 games and celtic win this weekend no.

We'd be 2 behind celtic and 5 behind Aberdeen, or the flip side, if we lose, which we can't do. We could be 8 behind both.

If we won tonight you and loads of others would have us tip of the league next Saturday night.

We win games then we're league winners. We drop points then sack the manager.

Deny if you want.

But if we won tonight I'd bet my mortgage you'd have said we'd either won or drew on sat.

5 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

You could see who wasn't doing it, yet he kept them on. I thought windass was a joke. His corners were awful, did he ever beat his man? His flicks to John were poor. His shots were ballooned over.

What good did he do? I didn't see anything from Pena, other than a waste of money, as I said he was like watching David Templeton, swanning about the place not getting involved. At least Templeton would spend most of his time injured so we didn't have to watch him.

We needed to boss the midfield, so he took Ryan jack off? We needed to create chances so he put Herrera on, who stays central and does not a lot else.

Pedro made the wrong decisions..

Jack was struggling.

Maybe he should have kept him on til he collapsed then we could blame him for breaking down and missing bheast game.

Who should have came on for windass, explain the tactics? Bearing in mind  we brought on s centre forward and failed to sling a ball into him. Which Pedro was raging about.

We didn't lose the midfield. We just didn't put them under enough pressure. The subs made should have helped to do this. They failed.

Costing us 2 points. Not a loss as it feels.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Did you criticise line up pre match?

Yes. My prediction was made before the team was announced. As soon as i saw the line up i knew we would struggle. Pedro blew it. Again. The guy is a dud. Plain and simple. Sooner the masses accept that the better for the club. 

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Yes. My prediction was made before the team was announced. As soon as i saw the line up i knew we would struggle. Pedro blew it. Again. The guy is a dud. Plain and simple. Sooner the masses accept that the better for the club. 

Fair dos.

What was your team,

If we won tonight you and loads of others would have us tip of the league next Saturday night.

We win games then we're league winners. We drop points then sack the manager.

Deny if you want.

But if we won tonight I'd bet my mortgage you'd have said we'd either won or drew on sat.

We needed a win tonight, to be honest I never thought we'd win the league this year, but what I wanted was a fight.

I also in all honesty am and have been shitting it for next week. As they should have a reaction to the psg result.

They are far better than us all over the park, anything other than a defeat is great for us.

Would I have got carried away had we won today. No I'd still be shitting it, had we won tonight won on Tuesday and won against them. I'd maybe have started to think I'd been harsh on Pedro.

However the man needs a great result against them and he needs a consistent winning streak, I dont think he will ever do it.

25 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Drama queen . On a positive note we came back and got a point form a game we would have lost last year.

I respect your opinion just feel it was a look at me way of putting it across

Grabbing a goal against ten men is hardly a positive when it took the opposition losing a man before we got the finger out after being ran of the park when they had 11. Tonight, probably more than any other night, was a chance for Pedro to show that he can adapt, be flexible with his tactics and grab the 3 points needed and like so many other times already in his 6 months, he failed. 

He's proved to be just as stubborn as Warburton except only with completely outdated tactics. 4-4-2 can work, at certain times, against certain teams but it eventually falls flat on his arse when it's completely outnumbered in midfield, a concept Pedro STILL hasn't worked out. 

We're going to need a change and a huge, convincing win on Tuesday now to have any confidence going into the game against the scum. It's another huge test and it's one I really can't see him passing. 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Fair dos.

What was your team,

I named it earlier somewhere mate. 451, 4231 or 433 depending on who the manager is. they are all ultimately the same.

Fod, Tav, Wallace, Alves, Cardoso, Rossiter, Jack, Pena, Candeias, Dorrans and Morelos. 

In hindsight i would have replaced Pena with Barjonas as Carlos looks fucking horrendous and a complete waste of money.  

We are not good enough for 442 and we are certainly not good enough to carry 2, 3, 4 passengers like we do. 

The options within the squad are pathetic and that is after signing 14 new players. Not good enough. 

Jack was struggling.

Maybe he should have kept him on til he collapsed then we could blame him for breaking down and missing bheast game.

Who should have came on for windass, explain the tactics? Bearing in mind  we brought on s centre forward and failed to sling a ball into him. Which Pedro was raging about.

We didn't lose the midfield. We just didn't put them under enough pressure. The subs made should have helped to do this. They failed.

Costing us 2 points. Not a loss as it feels.

On what basis do you say Jack was struggling? He's lasted 90 mins every other game and he's just had a break.

That's the point. If he's made the right signings he would have never started. Windass should never be near a Rangers team.

No no until the red card we needed to take a foothold of the game. As someone said earlier Pena coming on the other week gave us an extra man in there. As much as he's shite, we needed someone else to come in, out number thistle and push on for a goal.

Instead we chucked a striker on, who had no service, added Pena, but he had to track back as it left dorrans on his own if he didn't. Jack allows that extra midfielder to go play. He got it wrong

Archived