The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

Just now, cushynumber said:

I actually think it's there with him. However, he has to replace Miller and  windass with quality. Pena and herrerra don't look the answer at the moment. How long is he going to give them to settle in? 

For a man who has been pretty ruthless with some players his softly softly approach with Pena seems especially bizzare,just boot him up his fat arse and stop wet nursing him.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

For a man who has been pretty ruthless with some players his softly softly approach with Pena seems especially bizzare,just boot him up his fat arse and stop wet nursing him.

Pena didn't look unfit to me when he came on- just not match sharp. He should  have given Pena an hour at the start. Even if he was pish you then have the option of miller doing his super sub routine.

Also this is a guy who apparently set out with a team who knew there was a chance we would get beaten well by them, but didn't want to change it as he needed to learn where we needed to improve to compete with them.

Is anyone really confident we can beat them at the moment?

I'd honestly set up like this

Fod

Cardoso            Alves          Wilson

Tav.                                                         Wallace

Jack.             Rossiter

Candeias.                Dorrans.      

Morelos

Pray and hope for a goal on the counter.. That's how bad I think it is. Even the look of that team I still think we'd lose goals.  

Just now, stewaj3 said:

Also this is a guy who apparently set out with a team who knew there was a chance we would get beaten well by them, but didn't want to change it as he needed to learn where we needed to improve to compete with them.

Is anyone really confident we can beat them at the moment?

I'd honestly set up like this

Fod

Cardoso            Alves          Wilson

Tav.                                                         Wallace

Jack.             Rossiter

Candeias.                Dorrans.      

Morelos

Pray and hope for a goal on the counter.. That's how bad I think it is. Even the look of that team I still think we'd lose goals.  

Terrible team mate no offence 

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Pena didn't look unfit to me when he came on- just not match sharp. He should  have given Pena an hour at the start. Even if he was pish you then have the option of miller doing his super sub routine.

Miller as a sub imo is a great option, it's where he should be. Think he would have a bigger impact if he was a sub

Just now, K.A.I said:

Terrible team mate no offence 

I actually know it is. It gives me the fear. I just don't see any team Pedro could pick with his players that could give them a game.

I'm well aware a Rangers team should never set up against them like that... I just don't see any other way of us getting a point unless we try and nick a goal.

Fucking dreadful even thinking like that

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

Miller as a sub imo is a great option, it's where he should be. Think he would have a bigger impact if he was a sub

As much as I like Miller I think we've just about drained that well dry,time to accept Kenny isn't the player he was and move on.

Even as a sub I think he would struggle now to make an impact.

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

You could well be spot on with that... Surely that should have happened at least a month ago. He's been here since June, how long does it take him to get fit.

If Pedro believed in him he'd have started him, took the brunt of any shit performances and said he will come good but given him a run of games to get him up to speed. Sub appearances do no good. It's a joke.

The whole talk of the getting used to playing on a wet pitch too is ridiculous. Aye no bother Pedro, when are you going to start them in December when it's freezing and pishing it down?

6 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

If everyone gets in the scums faces, run their arses off and Pedro plays 451 then we will probably beat them.

Go 442 433 and the players turn already beaten, then it's a long Fucking match

Mate, that team wont get near celtic.

We are shite and its about time people woke up and realised this dud of a manager wont cut it.

4 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Mate, that team wont get near celtic.

We are shite and its about time people woke up and realised this dud of a manager wont cut it.

I don't disagree. They can be beaten though but I doubt the players believe they can

10 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

If everyone gets in the scums faces, run their arses off and Pedro plays 451 then we will probably beat them.

Go 442 433 and the players turn already beaten, then it's a long Fucking match

There are no realistic circumstances in which we will "probably beat them" in the near future unfortunately. We need to hope everyone plays to their full potential on the day and they don't. That's where we are at the moment unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

As much as I like Miller I think we've just about drained that well dry,time to accept Kenny isn't the player he was and move on.

Even as a sub I think he would struggle now to make an impact.

Agreed.  But if we are going to play him, sub it is

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

So you would have got rid of him after two months. You wouldn't give him even a transfer window and you would replace him with a manager who in the absence of Rangers in three years could only win a league cup?

baring in mind he was sacked at Bristol City for getting them nearly relegated. 

Of all the managers you could have suggested you plumpt for this no mark. 

Ffs. 

Listen to this pie, playing to the gallery 

I'm so hoping to fuck I'm as dead wrong about Pedro as I was with the likes of Hateley who took ages to perform to his ability. 

Going through that result with the scum at ibrox was the most torture I've ever went through in all the years of being a Rangers supporter (and ffs don't mention the Progres result).

You've got the players you asked for, Pedro, you've had time and you'll get some more -  but the clock is fucking ticking louder regarding tactics and results.

Pedro C- For me the manner in which he ran the team last season suggested that he was not the man for the job. Those end of season results were diabolical. The excuse was that he had nothing to lose (those records were not considered significant) and he was using the time to assess the players. So the results were shit and so the conclusion was the players were shit (even though the results achieved by the same players had been better before he arrived). So the players are told they are crap, it's all very public, their value plummets, and they go for peanuts to other Clubs that cannot believe their luck- at these other Clubs they begin to perform better than they had under Pedro. Meanwhile we get pumped out of Europe in the most embarrassing way possible but then win a couple of friendlies and all appears Rosie again. A slow start in the league but Pedro then does a course with Mourinho and is able to bask and absorb his glory.  We have had some good games under Pedro C but we do not have any consistency. The guy is in my mind out of his depth and should never have been appointed. Yes we have won some games but with money spent- so we bloody should. But the Writing is on the Wall- this guy is not fit for purpose as Rangers Manager. Games like yesterday have to be won- especially against a 10 man team at the bottom of the league. 

I am not sure we can afford to get rid of Pedro C- but we sure as hell can only aspire to 2nd or 3rd place in the league with him at the helm.

6 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

You could well be spot on with that... Surely that should have happened at least a month ago. He's been here since June, how long does it take him to get fit.

If Pedro believed in him he'd have started him, took the brunt of any shit performances and said he will come good but given him a run of games to get him up to speed. Sub appearances do no good. It's a joke.

The whole talk of the getting used to playing on a wet pitch too is ridiculous. Aye no bother Pedro, when are you going to start them in December when it's freezing and pishing it down?

The wet pitch thing was simply an example of difference when Pedro was talking about players adapting. It wasn't an excuse, to single out one thing is kind of misquoting and is as bad as Suttons - best squad in Scotland - arguements.

look, I don't think Pedro is the guy, but he's not going to be replaced. So I say we get behind him and support in the hope he will be better. Otherwise we're just adding to the problem and making it worse for ourselves.

no chance this board will get rid

7 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Of course folk are going to make preferences in hindsight. We're hardly going to win 5 nil and then say well it was good but Pedro didn't get his tactics right. That's foolish.

Equally foolish is closing the window without any quality left winger. An unfit couple of Mexicans. No competition in attack and No midfielder who gets beyond the strikers.

My changes were pre match mate. The only hindsight change was Pena. One player. Who knows, maybe we wouldn't have needed to change him if the system suited him better and we then got the comfortable win it should have been. Pedro made a cunt of it again, there's just no getting away from that. This cunt Windass, don't know if he's sooking off Pedro or not but he is diabolical. Get him to fuck. Loans from City youth team and Cardiff reserves, who the fuck are these people trying to kid. 

Archived