The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

The 2 Mexicans were disgraceful business. Both look fucking diabolical. What a waste. When you look at what we could have done with that money. For the money we paid them we could have got Walker, Naismith, Weiss, Moult and maybe even McLean. 5 players whom we all know can offer far more than the nothing these 2 imposters have offered. Scary. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

what is it with obsessed taigs who joined about 6 years ago, never post yet come out the woodwork after a shit result.  @admin

I am not a celtic fan. Rangers fan since 1959. Simply frustrated by the crap in royal blue. Rangers should appoint Harry Rednapp now. We would come very close to winning this league with a good manager. celtic are average.

4 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I named it earlier somewhere mate. 451, 4231 or 433 depending on who the manager is. they are all ultimately the same.

Fod, Tav, Wallace, Alves, Cardoso, Rossiter, Jack, Pena, Candeias, Dorrans and Morelos. 

In hindsight i would have replaced Pena with Barjonas as Carlos looks fucking horrendous and a complete waste of money.  

We are not good enough for 442 and we are certainly not good enough to carry 2, 3, 4 passengers like we do. 

The options within the squad are pathetic and that is after signing 14 new players. Not good enough. 

Agreed mostly, even if we didn't start that way, the shape is exactly what we needed to take control of the game. Jack and rossiter is still too defense minded against Patrick but then what the fuck can you do when you've got literally no other options.

Pedros had a mare. 2 Mexicans have been here since June and still can't get a start.our left wing options are literally shite and if Morelos gets injured our kills somebody we are fucked

Ive just given up tbh, whenever it looks like were about to turn a corner and show a bit of consistency we get games like that. Was getting pretty optimistic for the taigs game but now it's dawning on me that it's hopeless tbh. As for the players letting him down, maybe they, maybe they didn't but when you put together results like: 0-0 Killie, 2-0Taigs, 5-1 Taigs, 2-1 Aberdeen, Progres, Hibs, Hearts and tonight as well as a few others I've probably missed, it can't just be down to players, refereeing decisions or getting unlucky. 

I think he's improved us to be fair although the table doesn't really reflect that but it's just not enough of an improvement. Worst of all there's not really any fucker I can think of to replace him.

3 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

On what basis do you say Jack was struggling? He's lasted 90 mins every other game and he's just had a break.

That's the point. If he's made the right signings he would have never started. Windass should never be near a Rangers team.

No no until the red card we needed to take a foothold of the game. As someone said earlier Pena coming on the other week gave us an extra man in there. As much as he's shite, we needed someone else to come in, out number thistle and push on for a goal.

Instead we chucked a striker on, who had no service, added Pena, but he had to track back as it left dorrans on his own if he didn't. Jack allows that extra midfielder to go play. He got it wrong

He took a couple of kicks.

Didn't make any difference him going off anyway. We were 2-1 down chasing the game. Either had to take off a defender or a dm that rarely crosses the halfway line.

4 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

The 2 Mexicans were disgraceful business. Both look fucking diabolical. What a waste. When you look at what we could have done with that money. For the money we paid them we could have got Walker, Naismith, Weiss, Moult and maybe even McLean. 5 players whom we all know can offer far more than the nothing these 2 imposters have offered. Scary. 

You look at the tenacity of Morelos and think where else is it? Jack probably has it, the rest of them are a joke. Naismith definitely has it.

Surely another Novo type isn't too hard to find either, imagine someone like him off Morelos, it would be night and day. Working hard creating chances for themselves, moving about creating space. It's not like we are asking for Messi.

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

He took a couple of kicks.

Didn't make any difference him going off anyway. We were 2-1 down chasing the game. Either had to take off a defender or a dm that rarely crosses the halfway line.

But when we took him off, we have them the midfield. He allows dorrans and that other midfielder to go and play. Dorrans and Pena could stay forward. Let jack do the donkey work. Maybe the answer was to take a defender off, or candeias and push Tav further on.

10 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

You look at the tenacity of Morelos and think where else is it? Jack probably has it, the rest of them are a joke. Naismith definitely has it.

Surely another Novo type isn't too hard to find either, imagine someone like him off Morelos, it would be night and day. Working hard creating chances for themselves, moving about creating space. It's not like we are asking for Messi.

Exactly mate. The transfer dealings were greatly exaggerated and spun as if we were making great strides, truth is. It's been poor with not nearly enough investment. 

25 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I would suggest mciness, who we should have went for in the summer before he signed a new deal with sheep. 

Im not saying he is perfect, but I think he would be far better than Pedro in this league 

he has the experience, and he feels it like we do. I'm sure tonigh Pedro is dissaponted, but will probably sleep ok. I'm sure if it was mciness he would be fucked off like we are just now and take it to heart. 

We need someone who knows what it feels like, just like us the fans. Drawing or losing simply isn't an option for us. We need someone who knows the script 

So you would have got rid of him after two months. You wouldn't give him even a transfer window and you would replace him with a manager who in the absence of Rangers in three years could only win a league cup?

baring in mind he was sacked at Bristol City for getting them nearly relegated. 

Of all the managers you could have suggested you plumpt for this no mark. 

Ffs. 

26 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

On what basis do you say Jack was struggling? He's lasted 90 mins every other game and he's just had a break.

That's the point. If he's made the right signings he would have never started. Windass should never be near a Rangers team.

No no until the red card we needed to take a foothold of the game. As someone said earlier Pena coming on the other week gave us an extra man in there. As much as he's shite, we needed someone else to come in, out number thistle and push on for a goal.

Instead we chucked a striker on, who had no service, added Pena, but he had to track back as it left dorrans on his own if he didn't. Jack allows that extra midfielder to go play. He got it wrong

On the basis he was struggling to run.

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Exactly mate. The transfer dealings were greatly exaggerated and spun as if we were making great strides, truth is. It's been poor with not nearly enough investment. 

Thought we started the window on fire with the signings, this place was hyped as we normally are, but everyone was thinking great he's going for it, getting players he needs. We then got put out of Europe and other than dorrans who was already in the pipeline... It was loans after that.

I almost think the board lost some confidence in Pedro, otherwise I think we'd have another couple in at least.

Your right though in that we need real investment to take us forward. I'd imagine most of this boards funds would have gone to backing Pedro.

I still think we are 3 to 4 real quality players away from being up there. Unless we find some absolute gems I think it's probably gonna cost a fair bit of cash to get them. Judging by the Mexicans I doubt Pedro will be given the cash to choose them.

31 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I named it earlier somewhere mate. 451, 4231 or 433 depending on who the manager is. they are all ultimately the same.

Fod, Tav, Wallace, Alves, Cardoso, Rossiter, Jack, Pena, Candeias, Dorrans and Morelos. 

In hindsight i would have replaced Pena with Barjonas as Carlos looks fucking horrendous and a complete waste of money.  

We are not good enough for 442 and we are certainly not good enough to carry 2, 3, 4 passengers like we do. 

The options within the squad are pathetic and that is after signing 14 new players. Not good enough. 

3 posdible tactical options to start .

A hindsight preference.

Right you are mate.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

3 posdible tactical options to start .

A hindsight preference.

Right you are mate.

Of course folk are going to make preferences in hindsight. We're hardly going to win 5 nil and then say well it was good but Pedro didn't get his tactics right. That's foolish.

Equally foolish is closing the window without any quality left winger. An unfit couple of Mexicans. No competition in attack and No midfielder who gets beyond the strikers.

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Never saw it myself, probably because it isn't true. 

I know he got the first half clatter, but there looked to be plenty of running and tackles flying in from jack whenever I saw him.

I could be wrong but I'm the same as you, never saw him struggling.

How is that list looking now?

[*] Managed us to a 5-1 humiliation in an Old Firm game at Ibrox.

[*] Handed the tarriers a Scottish Cup final place with a disgusting performance at Hampden.

[*] Cost us a 20+ years long record at home to Aberdeen.

[*] Managed us to categorically the worst European result in Scottish football, possibly British, history; an aggregate defeat against a side who finished fourth in the Luxembourg league.

[*] Allowed newly promoted Hibs, managed by Lennon, to win at Ibrox in the first home match of the season.

And the new addition;

[*] Drew with ten-man Partick Thistle who, until tonight, had registered just 1 point.

The guy is a dud.

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

How is that list looking now?

[*] Managed us to a 5-1 humiliation in an Old Firm game at Ibrox.

[*] Handed the tarriers a Scottish Cup final place with a disgusting performance at Hampden.

[*] Cost us a 20+ years long record at home to Aberdeen.

[*] Managed us to categorically the worst European result in Scottish football, possibly British, history; an aggregate defeat against a side who finished fourth in the Luxembourg league.

[*] Allowed newly promoted Hibs, managed by Lennon, to win at Ibrox in the first home match of the season.

And the new addition;

[*] Drew with ten-man Partick Thistle who, until tonight, had registered just 1 point.

The guy is a dud.

The charge sheet is growing and the positives to try and balance it out are pretty hard to find.

Archived