Worst manager in your lifetime

stewaj3

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, orangecountry said:

Paul Le quen. 

Though pedro has the chance to surpas him. 

Mccoist was schooled by Walter and knew the score. Took control of cup games while Walter was a manger and did a damn good job. May have found himself lost when he became manager but then no manager in our history has had the restraints out on him like Ally had. 

:confused:You takin the piss or what.

1 hour ago, orangecountry said:

Paul Le quen. 

Though pedro has the chance to surpas him. 

Mccoist was schooled by Walter and knew the score. Took control of cup games while Walter was a manger and did a damn good job. May have found himself lost when he became manager but then no manager in our history has had the restraints out on him like Ally had. 

this taig cunt no banned yet

Caixinha, at least, has a management CV with some limited success - and will more than likely work as a manager again after his stint with us.

McCoist was just a terrible manager, assembled a terrible squad and was given years to get it right (and failed). Rarely were his Rangers team convincing, struggling in a league where our budget was significantly larger than every teams combined - he will never get another gig.

I will judge Caixinha better when he leaves but.... he seems a dud.

When things aren't going well there's nothing like being as negative as fuck.

Last week when I was depressed after that result and ref performance I went for a couple of beers that ended up a 5 hour session in the RSC where we talked about the game, moaned a bit, sang karaoke and other songs, and even had a lot of laughs. How dare we! The plan was to win the game and celebrate. Instead it turned into one of these unplanned events where we just had a bloody good night. Got us ready for the next game to come along.

The worst manager? Negativity creates negativity.  I'll answer when we're in a better place and we start having the good times again. Ommmmmmmmmmmm!

I'm usually an optimistic person but after seeing that I don't see him lasting long sadly, the truth is Rangers had it all to play for and they did not break Hearts down nor did they take the few chances they had. I thought it was a goal Rangers scored and not offside but no excuse, Rangers unfortunately were not good enough final 3rd and now the pressure is seriously on. That says something and I am a very optimistic type of person.

Sorry Pedro but you can control a game as much as you want, but if you cannot get the ball in the back of the net I'm afraid you're not good enough to be Rangers manager!

6 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

When things aren't going well there's nothing like being as negative as fuck.

Last week when I was depressed after that result and ref performance I went for a couple of beers that ended up a 5 hour session in the RSC where we talked about the game, moaned a bit, sang karaoke and other songs, and even had a lot of laughs. How dare we! The plan was to win the game and celebrate. Instead it turned into one of these unplanned events where we just had a bloody good night. Got us ready for the next game to come along.

The worst manager? Negativity creates negativity.  I'll answer when we're in a better place and we start having the good times again. Ommmmmmmmmmmm!

I would hope myself as an optimist we can get there pal, I really do. I still have faith we can pick up results and perhaps get a run at this stage, but it doesn't hide from the fact we're now 5 points behind Celtic at this stage of the season which leaves big question marks over his head. Whilst I'm pleased with the performance of some of the players I feel it's the final 3rd when teams sit in against us that is going to harm us therefore if we see more of that I can see us 2nd in the league at best unfortunately

1 hour ago, RangersScotty9 said:

I'm usually an optimistic person but after seeing that I don't see him lasting long sadly, the truth is Rangers had it all to play for and they did not break Hearts down nor did they take the few chances they had. I thought it was a goal Rangers scored and not offside but no excuse, Rangers unfortunately were not good enough final 3rd and now the pressure is seriously on. That says something and I am a very optimistic type of person.

Sorry Pedro but you can control a game as much as you want, but if you cannot get the ball in the back of the net I'm afraid you're not good enough to be Rangers manager!

Unless FIFA has changed the rules you may find the manager is not permitted to 'put the ball in the back of the net'. :confused:

Warburton for me. 

He used cowardly, underhanded, shitebag tactics to try and get himself a move away from Rangers. I can go managers who try and something, it fails, and as a result they get the bullet. But guys like MW who were total cowards, I have no time for. 

39 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Unless FIFA has changed the rules you may find the manager is not permitted to 'put the ball in the back of the net'. :confused:

Oh it hasn't changed the rules, but one must question why Rangers didn't turn up and fight until about the 70th minute of that match where every time I saw Rangers constantly passing it back and killing off what could've been having a go at them. Maybe you want to blame the players for that, but I question why Rangers dropped 2 points and it isn't looking good for the manager unfortunately.

I would like to know who first suggested Pedro as he is one defeat now away from the sack, but some bright bastard at board level gave him a 3 year deal while Warburton had a year rolling contract.  Yes Warburton was trying to engineer a move away but when the board did not back him, yes Barton and Niko never worked out for him and it was a big lose on midfield, but he could not splash out on decent players and that's why he was picking up Halliday, holt, Forrester etc because they cost next to fuck all yet the board then wonder why we can't compete in this shitty league?

But Warburton was a far better manager and I said at the time he was a mistake.

Ee do not only need a new manager we need major investment and if that means selling the club to an investor then King etc need to step aside and sell up,for what they paid for the shares they have as it simply not good enough.  

Celtic now have more champs league money coming and 10 % of the Vam Diyk fee, meanwhile we have gone backwards since we have came up and unfornutanly this runs deeper than the manager.

Yes the board have done some good of the park but the don't have the fanancial clout to back us to halt their charge for 9 in a row ,  in fact they will do at least 12 at this rate as we are not even the second best or third best at the moment .

We have now been pumped out if Europe and fuck knows where we are in the league it's that bad and we have only played 3 games. 

As i said serious questions need to be asked about Pedro's appointment as he talks the talk but I have seen fuck all else and I would have never had him anywhere near the managers job at Ibrox.

So thank you board by appointing us a dud, he has some nothing in football yet here he is at our club embarrassing us with bad result after bad result. It's gonna be a long painfuk season again unless we get the right man in now.  

8 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

Oh it hasn't changed the rules, but one must question why Rangers didn't turn up and fight until about the 70th minute of that match where every time I saw Rangers constantly passing it back and killing off what could've been having a go at them. Maybe you want to blame the players for that, but I question why Rangers dropped 2 points and it isn't looking good for the manager unfortunately.

Pedro wanted warriors yet continues to play Miller and Windass, ffs, we may as well have retained the services of McKay.  Wee Morelos, up against Berra, and we are pumping high balls into the box which would have been ideal for Herrera to knock down for the wee man.  Oh back to my warrior point - a warrior fights for 90 minutes.  Oh and why not give Pena at least 30-40 minutes???