Pedro's Press Conference

Guest Lloyd72

What an utter embarrassment this man has become.

Regardless of whether it affects his re-sale value or not, who on earth is this second-rate clown to criticise an in-form employee of the club when under him, everyone has been poor? It's laughable and as a result, we're a laughing stock.

Add to that, his comments are unprofessional. The neds amongst us will claim "fuck o'halloran, tarrier bastard, etc.", but I was brought-up during a period when Rangers had standards; would Walter Smith make those comments? Absolutely not.

I genuinely dislike this Portuguese cunt. He is a cancer to our club. The quicker he's punted the better.

This season is gone already; we will achieve nothing under this man. Lose on Sunday and Caixinha gets the sack? For the first time in my life, I'll take a Rangers loss for long-term gain. That's how bad this situation is.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

People who have already made up their minds are totally vindicated though - you want to give him more time which is fine but how you can take a pop at anyone who has seen enough is beyond me 

Wind your neck in and stop being so sensitive 

After the Old firm game .I may be joining you 

But it won't be for his interview techniques 

That means hee haw to me mate 

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Regardless of whether it affects his re-sale value or not, who on earth is this second-rate clown to criticise an in-form employee of the club when under him, everyone has been poor? It's laughable and as a result, we're a laughing stock.

Add to that, his comments are unprofessional. The neds amongst us will claim "fuck o'halloran, tarrier bastard, etc.", but I was brought-up during a period when Rangers had standards; would Walter Smith make those comments? Absolutely not.

I genuinely dislike this Portuguese cunt. He is a cancer to our club. The quicker he's punted the better.

This season is gone already; we will achieve nothing under this man. Lose on Sunday and Caixinha gets the sack? For the first time in my life, I'll take a Rangers loss for long-term gain. That's how bad this situation is.

It was clueless and classless and no Walter would not have stooped so low but wow, cancer to our club? Cunt? Seconds after saying the neds among us will claim "fuck -o'halloran, tarrier bastard etc" You have acted no better. Yes we are hurting, yes he is out of his depth, yes we need a new manager but my goodness, a little bit of decorum when posting wouldn't go amiss. 

It's a shame the fans guns are not pointed at the real problem at the club, the boardroom. This is where we are failing the football side of the club. These people have appointed 3 duds on the spin and still fans refuse to criticise them.  

Where are the pickets, protests, articles, mass outrage at our board? 

35 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

It was clueless and classless and no Walter would not have stooped so low but wow, cancer to our club? Cunt? Seconds after saying the neds among us will claim "fuck -o'halloran, tarrier bastard etc" You have acted no better. Yes we are hurting, yes he is out of his deth, yes we need a new manager but my goodness, a little bit of decorum when posting wouldn't go amiss. 

It's a shame the fans guns are not pointed at the real problem at the club, the boardroom. This is where we are failing the football side of the club. These people gave appointed 3 duds on the spin and still fans refuse to criticise them.  

Bang on with that!

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

It was clueless and classless and no Walter would not have stooped so low but wow, cancer to our club? Cunt? Seconds after saying the neds among us will claim "fuck -o'halloran, tarrier bastard etc" You have acted no better. Yes we are hurting, yes he is out of his depth, yes we need a new manager but my goodness, a little bit of decorum when posting wouldn't go amiss. 

It's a shame the fans guns are not pointed at the real problem at the club, the boardroom. This is where we are failing the football side of the club. These people have appointed 3 duds on the spin and still fans refuse to criticise them.  

Yes I think to be fair the current board saved us from those who meant only harm. But do they know how to run a football club? Pick a manager? Buy and sell players?  I think their shortcomings in these areas are the problem.  Not sure how we resolve it though.

As I see it we have to stop the great unwashed picking up the champions league money every year so the appointment of a complete unknown who has never worked in British football before does strike me as a little bizarre.

So far as McCoist goes when he decided to back green so he could continue to line his pocket his status as a Rangers legend was gone 

27 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Yes I think to be fair the current board saved us from those who meant only harm. But do they know how to run a football club? Pick a manager? Buy and sell players?  I think their shortcomings in these areas are the problem.  Not sure how we resolve it though.

Money is the problem.

We budget for second place.

23 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

As I see it we have to stop the great unwashed picking up the champions league money every year so the appointment of a complete unknown who has never worked in British football before does strike me as a little bizarre.

So far as McCoist goes when he decided to back green so he could continue to line his pocket his status as a Rangers legend was gone 

The only thing that stops the scum is quality players and a quality manager, so it aint happening anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

No, not a fucking clue and no. Me neither but they were the ones who wanted the club, they put themselves in the firing line so it's upto them to find the solutions to these problems. 2/3 years into their reign and we are not much further forward in terms of a football team than we were when they took over. Would McCoist have done much worse than Caixinha? The circumstances surrounding the appointment of Pedro Caixinha are infuriating. Nothing on his CV even remotely suggested he could handle this gig yet the 3 man panel felt him suitable to be the man to stop Celtics dominance. King could start by asking serious question of this panel.

7 hours ago, gersandy said:

Nah. We've zero chance of getting any fee now that pedros declared he doesnt want him. 

Nah, much as I disagree with Pedro's public shaming it also acts as a clear declaration that MOH is for sale. St Johnston or similar teams will be happy to have him, but he isn't a true professional. He's fast but not bright enough and he is lacking in guts and integrity. In this I think we can all agree with Pedro.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Money is the problem.

We budget for second place.

I'm not sure they have the money required either that they don't want to spend the money required either way it's not good enough.

7 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Win tomorrow and we are within 3 points of the beggars.

Anyone in mind for Caixinha's replacement?

34 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Win tomorrow and we are within 3 points of the beggars.

Anyone in mind for Caixinha's replacement?

I'm going for Jesus Christ in the second coming, as he is the only one to have survived a crucifixion. Even then, could he survive one at the hands of our support? I do wonder!

20 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I could never want Rangers to lose ...but if it rids us of Pedro a bit sooner then lets get it over with . Sad times .