The Skipper

David72v

Hello everyone! New to RM and this happens to be my first post! This went over my mind earlier and it was why Lee Wallace chose to stay with Us after our demotion when he could have easily left like all the others and played at a decent level?

25 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Cash and being made the Captain of the greatest club in the world without having to uproot his young family, why would he have wanted to move ?

True, sort of ... but he wasn't made Captain till after Jig left 3 years later.
Pernickety Loyal :UK:

Lee's been loyal to the club for many years now.  He would've had a much easier time of it had he moved down South.  He's sacrificed his international career, he's been physically attacked by rival fans, and a large portion of our support constantly run him down.  He's come through it all looking like a solid pro and I'm glad he's our captain.

44 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Are the mods away to chapel or something - this place has went to fuck big time

infested by 12 yr olds wanking into a sock 

Wrong Football site to talk about this particular fantasy.

He is a bit of a homebird.

He has coaching with his edinburgh team, his bird has her own business she is establishing, he is captain of Rangers and well paid.

I think he was very content with what he had in life, so it wasn't a hardship to stay.

Edit

I hope the new lad John gets some game time on Saturday. I think Wallace needs to up his game and a real challenge to his position could be just what he needs.

1 hour ago, David72v said:

Hello everyone! New to RM and this happens to be my first post! This went over my mind earlier and it was why Lee Wallace chose to stay with Us after our demotion when he could have easily left like all the others and played at a decent level?

This should have been your first post...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund- the-official-201718-members-thread/

Or are you still a cunt?

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He is a bit of a homebird.

He has coaching with his edinburgh team, his bird has her own business she is establishing, he is captain of Rangers and well paid.

I think he was very content with what he had in life, so it wasn't a hardship to stay.

Edit

I hope the new lad John gets some game time on Saturday. I think Wallace needs to up his game and a real challenge to his position could be just what he needs.

What we need is a left-winger and I imagine John Declan could be that for us.  I don't think he's here to push Lee-Wallace although he certainly could end up doing that as well.  The young guy on loan certainly gives us options which can only be a good thing.