Pedro Caixinha- Portuguese taxi driver opinion

jdonald755

1 minute ago, wullyRFC said:

He could have just said he thinks Herrara will be shite and that would have been it but instead made up that crazy story. I'm never letting him forget it :lol:

It would have been easier to say he watched the youtube video of his misses and made his mind up.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, OhW said:

The next taxi you get, you should tell the driver you support c*ltic . Then ask him about Pedro and see what he says.

I'd hazzard a guess that he'd say the exact same thing since he's a Portuguese taxi driver in Portugal who doesn't have an agenda when it comes to us and them??

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

He has an agenda to tell his fare what they want to hear though. I would try it just to see what the next guy says.

Well the opposite of what he said would have been that he's not respected in Portugal, the caravan dog comment is unknow in Portugal and that Alves is a shitebag. Not sure what your expecting here.

Just now, OhW said:

You are being way too defensive for no reason. I'll put it down to holiday boozing. 

All I'm saying is this: if you got in another taxi, told the driver you were a taig then asked about Pedro. If the driver started saying he wasn't that good then maybe you could think "I wonder if they are just telling me what I want to hear?"

Or the guys just a random Portuguese taxi driver who gave his opinion to a passenger. 

I spoke to  Real Madrid supporting taxi driver in Spain last year (he started talking because my boy had a Madrid strip on) and he showed me pictures of him at the Bernabeu, my boy showed him a picture of him standing in front of the main stand at Ibrox and he said "ahhh Glasgow Rangers"

We are respected worldwide, i gave him a euro as a tip.

20 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Gutted I missed this one now? Do share. 

The short version.. he said Herrera was shite and ke knows that as he's followed his career by watching random streams of Mexican games online and that he remembers all the players he's watched because he's not got dementia (he's recently told me he watches other leagues aswell which makes it even more astonishing that he remembers all these players and whos good and whos not). No one has ever streamed a Mexican game just for something to do and no one remembers more than the odd player here and there and usually only if they are brilliant. Terrible lies to tell on the internet, most people make themselves have a good job, a mad shagger, 5 wives but he chose to watch streams of Mexican games in the middle of the night.

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

Really? I've told you about 5 minutes ago. If you told him you were a taig and he started saying Pedro was shite, then you might think "these taxi drivers are just telling me what I want to hear".

Do you understand?

He didn't give his opinions to the OP though he gave him facts therefor not blowing smoke up his arse. I do understand it's just irrelevant.

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wish people would stop jizzing over Alves, he's done fuck all thus far.

Same with Cardoso, making up songs for him is fair enough but people on here have tipped him for multi-million pound moves etc when he still has an awful lot to prove.

His defending in the Hibs game wasn't too clever.

Think the thing with Alves is that he is an established and proven player, he still needs to get to grips with the Scottish game and show us what he can do right enough.

5 minutes ago, OhW said:

He didn't give any facts though. Saying Pedro is well-respected is him speaking on behalf of other people. The caravan thing I agree with. The Bruno thing is an opinion.

Is Walter Smith respected amongst Rangers fans? I'm assuming you'll say yes as you're in an informed position to say so just as a guy in Portugal is going to be in a position to be informed on that. Anyway who gives a fuck I'd rather find out which holiday I should be boozing for?

30 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Same with Cardoso, making up songs for him is fair enough but people on here have tipped him for multi-million pound moves etc when he still has an awful lot to prove.

His defending in the Hibs game wasn't too clever.

Think the thing with Alves is that he is an established and proven player, he still needs to get to grips with the Scottish game and show us what he can do right enough.

Both were rotten against Hibs. Cardoso for the first, and Alves at both was pretty shit.

Ill just add that Ive just been to Spain and Portugal. Met a bunch of mental Benfica fans in the Sherlock Holmes in Malaga.. they were confronting people about what team they supported... Said Rangers and all was well. They seemed to rate Pedro. Porto was the same and they fucking LOVE Bruno there.