• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think they have made a huge mistake, rather than it being a big cunning plan

Only if they assumed it would remain confidential.

I'm jyst a cynic in that I tend to believe Liewell is likelier to be 3 steps ahead of the strategic play than makes a schoolboy error.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Theres nothing in it for them. I dont think decency has anything to do with it mate.

Fair comment but never under-estimate the hatred for our club from this people. They wanted us dead and buried- it would have been easy to keep the bandwagon/momentum going. 

If there's nothing in it for them, it would have been easy to keep it going IMO.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm jyst a cynic in that I tend to believe Liewell is likelier to be 3 steps ahead of the strategic play than makes a schoolboy error.

maybe the pressure from his fans has gotten the better of his judgment.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I think they (but especially celtic/Lawwell) were taking for granted that the knifes were still out for Rangers and thought everyone would be onboard after they pressed ahead without their consent. 

I don't forgive or forget, but the same teams that treated us like shite first time round have done the decent thing this time round. 

100%.  

Just now, cushynumber said:

maybe the pressure from his fans has gotten the better of his judgment.

Maybe.

Or maybe he's happily and deliberately left us dealing with this shitstorm whilst he's manipulating the new Scottish and European Boards he's got himself onto.

I would seriously guard against underestimating this schemer.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Maybe.

Or maybe he's happily and deliberately left us dealing with this shitstorm whilst he's manipulating the new Scottish and European Boards he's got himself onto.

agreed. :tu:

21 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think they have made a huge mistake, rather than it being a big cunning plan

Somebody leaked the SFA response to Gollum at the BBC and from that moment onwards Lawwell was on the back foot as he didn't have all his ducks lined up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41194676

He's been on the backfoot ever since and it's superb to see.

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's where Regan played a blinder - by requesting all correspondence was published (they were demanding transparency and honesty so they couldn't refuse) , he set the cat right into the pigeons . I don't think it's part of a bigger plan or conspiracy, they fucked it up pure and simple.

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Somebody leaked the SFA response to Gollum at the BBC and from that moment onwards Lawwell was on the back foot as he didn't have all his ducks lined up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41194676

He's been on the backfoot ever since and it's superb to see.

I would definitely say he has fucked up, people give him far to much credit. 

19 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Maybe.

Got to agree he's a dangerous power hungry man.

we still need to me careful.

1 minute ago, FSM said:

I've still got the nagging feeling that this whole situation has being engineered, I just can't figure out yet who is in on it and who isn't.

Definitely feels like there's more to come. Not sure what that is, or who its to come from, just doesn't feel like its over yet.

Absolutely the tarriers have a back up plan. 

It was the same when everyone thought there was a power shift when Lawwell left the board, everyone thinking he'd had enough but as always he walks into a bigger more influential job. 

There will be something in the pipeline for them, and it could have really bad consequences for us

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I have no issues him in the firing line for this. He acted on the bequest of one member, against another, apparently contrary to set spfl guidelines.

But the bheast has arguably played a blinder here if Doncaster had served his purpose and his removal was their end goal. 

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. If he was to be bulleted then his successor could well be even more dangerous to us.

100% this if he's going it will be all part of the Lawwell plan,

14 minutes ago, FSM said:

I've still got the nagging feeling that this whole situation has been engineered, I just can't figure out yet who is in on it and who isn't.

It would be Machiavellian, but your right, you just cant discount it out of hand. The timing was certainly engineered given the result they got in midweek has deflected focus from this

Every single thing they put out to the media serves a purpose. Fuck even back in 2009 we'd just win the league for 1st time in 4seasons but all the talk was strachan being sacked- takes the spotlight from us and deflects it on to us when events such as Tuesday happen.

i don't doubt for a second that Doncaster will leave but mark my words, the replacement will have business links to celtic one way or another.

Doncaster deliberately misrepresented the other board members as well as the clubs and he did so at the behest of Liewell. He should be sacked immediately. And while i still think we should have responded to Savco once again our response to Doncaster shows the class gulf between ourselves and that odeous rancid hypocritical peado protecting club from the east. We dealt with this matter without going public which in this instance was the correct thing to do. The last week or so have shown Liewell and Savco for the bullying obsessed fucktards they are and other clubs have finally woken up to that fact.

Maybe Doncaster has declared that he wants to go, and in return for a golden handshake has agreed with Lawwell to allow this scenario to play out in the way that Lawwell wants it to (to what end I'm still not sure, but I'm sure it'll be in celtic's interests whatever it is).