AldoKrfc

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Fuck him

He stole our money when we needed it most

What do you think would have happened to that money if he never took it? I'm not justifying him taking it but it was getting stolen regardless or otherwise used to fund the previous incumbent In charge 

45 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

What do you think would have happened to that money if he never took it? I'm not justifying him taking it but it was getting stolen regardless or otherwise used to fund the previous incumbent In charge 

So he was holding onto it for safe keeping? I see. Wait. So he's going to give it back right? 

Forget BT you should have heard him on Talksport this morning. He & Brasil discussing the Arsenal v Cologne game re the lack of trouble with Cologne fans sitting in the Arsenal end. Quote super "now if it had been my teams fans" or words to that affect. Also the abused one mentioned Manchester with the classic "we won't mention Manchester" cue Super saying definitely. What a total disgrace of an ex player & no matter what you say legend.

1 hour ago, Tom0411 said:

Forget BT you should have heard him on Talksport this morning. He & Brasil discussing the Arsenal v Cologne game re the lack of trouble with Cologne fans sitting in the Arsenal end. Quote super "now if it had been my teams fans" or words to that affect. Also the abused one mentioned Manchester with the classic "we won't mention Manchester" cue Super saying definitely. What a total disgrace of an ex player & no matter what you say legend.

Anything you say to McCoist he will respond with "100%" or " totally agree" or "absolutely" .He is unable to say the words "no, I don't agree with that". 

He just wants to be liked. By everybody. 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Anything you say to McCoist he will respond with "100%" or " totally agree" or "absolutely" .He is unable to say the words "no, I don't agree with that". 

He disagreed with Sutton who argued in our favour, and then said that it was Ryan Jack's fault for sliding in to a tackle.

They should just give him the green mic the next time he's on the show.

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He disagreed with Mutton mate (forcefully) and not in our favour.

1 hour ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

He disagreed with Sutton who argued in our favour, and then said that it was Ryan Jack's fault for sliding in to a tackle.

They should just give him the green mic the next time he's on the show.

Yeah I heard that and thought what the fuck Jack not allowed to tackle, ffs

Ridiculous comment.

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Im sure we could have found something to use it on . 

There was a time i tore into posters on here for slagging mccoist.

But he's in the same league as butcher now - an absolute fucking disgrace to Rangers.

To equate what Morelos did today with the unpunished kick in the face dished out by that low life cunt brown,

and that it was Jack's fault for going into the tackle the way he did ...

well, i'd tell him to get to fuck if it wasn't for the fact he's already been there for a long time.