Mccoist on BT

AldoKrfc

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

He partly blamed Ryan Jack for the stamp on him and Kenny Miller for the elbow on him,its hardly surprising he's getting stick mate.

To be fair, Jack did jump into the challenge & it was a split second away from going the other way.

I actually shuddered when i head him at that "broony" shite. He is a fucking clown. He may have been a great player for us but his behaviour since then and his constant sucking up to our enemies (i'm really worried about a big club like hibs coming down fucking boak) have soured my memories of him and that won't now change. He tries so hard to be everyones best pal he ends up coming accross as anti Rangers. He can fuck off.

He can't win either way with some on here. If he started singing the sash and showed up in a Rangers top people would revert back to calling him a money grabber. He has nothing to do with us now so what do people expect him to do when he's hired to be impartial? As an impartial pundit he's still talking us up but in a subtle way and to be honest, we're shite so it can't be easy to spin it. As for all this broony pish, mind he was part of the Scotland set up so knows these wankers and plays golf with some of them, he's a prick for saying it but that's honesty coming through from him - they're all bum chums nowadays. 

I don't know if anyone heard him on talksport yesterday morning? The problem with him is he wants to be everybody's friend despite our obvious enemies. In the 45 minutes I was in the car there was a huge love in with Brazil and then Alan Stubbs calls up and it was my pal Alan this, my pal Alan that. I don't think you could get a bigger hater of our club than Stubbs and yet Ally loves him. For me this is where he goes wrong. He doesn't know which side of the fence he should be on. 

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I'd rather be a coward than some hater turning on one of our greatest players. But hey that's the fashion amongst some of our 'supporters' 

Our greatest ever sold us down the river to Green for penny shares and did very well out of the wages he earned also as he never lost a single coin during admin as we legally have to pay what was owed in full, he says he never new he was on £800k? Really do you believe a man like ally would not read his contract? Or even his agent who would then tell him? When he finally takes a reduction in wages before you know it he's on full pay garden leave. 

Yes Rangers legend as a player but after that he just a prick of the highest order and has no,place within Ibrox and I speak as someone who was at Ibrox before Ally kicked a ball for us.

He made a fortune out our woes while we all spent a fortune , with friends like Ally who needs enemys

We have done this topic to death - for me he is our greatest player, put himself forward and stayed as manager during the second worst period in our existence and tried his best. He got well paid - meh! He did not get us out of the championship so lost his position - but imho nothing he did warrants the crap attutude shown to him. 

3 hours ago, HG5 said:

To be fair, Jack did jump into the challenge & it was a split second away from going the other way.

I've rewatched it a few times and I personally didn't see anything wrong with it tbh.

If one of our players was sent off for that I'd be raging. It looks like he's tried to do a 360 from his body position, Jacks got there at the same time and as a consequence his foots come down on him.