Blackandra

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

You would think he would stay here for the game tbh.

You'd need to give a fuck to do that mate if this picture is today then is pish patter  , he should be staying, rooming with the young lad tonight, giving him advice , talking him thru it , we just don't have the players that care anymore , playing your biggest rivals and your most experienced player fucks off , says it all , by the way on the pitch he'll be no loss I think he's been Shite so far and he's not tackled any cunt yet and toils big time with the up and at them spl forwards 

13 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

You'd need to give a fuck to do that mate if this picture is today then is pish patter  , he should be staying, rooming with the young lad tonight, giving him advice , talking him thru it , we just don't have the players that care anymore , playing your biggest rivals and your most experienced player fucks off , says it all , by the way on the pitch he'll be no loss I think he's been Shite so far and he's not tackled any cunt yet and toils big time with the up and at them spl forwards 

He's probably been told to go home for treatment, I'd prefer it if he stayed and went through the matchday routine with the squad and as you say, be there for a few words with McCrorie and still be a squad member for a game like this.

37 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

You would think he would stay here for the game tbh.

I know he doesn't really understand what this fixture really means to us but Pedro said he wanted "leaders" in our team and Bruno apparently is one of them. I think all the "leaders" injured or not should be in that dressing room tomorrow. I understand he needs to recover but surely it could wait one day. Not only the leadership thing but surely he should be there to soak up the atmosphere so he knows what to expect when we next face them