Miller to train with the Kids

Smile

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Assuming RO get their info from Rangers is this to suggest that they're backing Pedro to the hilt?

26 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'd take Warnock, but we're in one sorry state and it wasn't Pedro who's got us here. He may not be up to the job, but he is just another very dispensible  cog trying to do his best in what is a very toxic environment both on and off the park.

Every day we read good about them and bad about us and without reply from the board.

I had to go on some business to Brigton x a few weeks ago and purposely took the opportunity to drive past the scumdome. Yes, it looked the bastion of prosperity. All around it, the level of investment is there for all to see. Not that it was their money, but GCC and the commonwealth committee having poured in tens of millions in infrastructure all around it. As they say, money breeds the success that drives it. Every cunt wants a piece of it. 

We then look accross the city at our tired old lady. Yes we have the heritage, but ffs, the stadium itself has become a sad old sight as has the environment around it, which leaves me with the paranoia that it didn't all happen by chance.

Sorry to drag this on, but between the GCC, footballing authorities with liewell in pole position, we were royally fucked over. The envirionment around the stadium is decimated. It looks like one those failed black housing projects in the slums of New York

What is worse, is we have a board of so called Ranger's men that cannot deliver the success that we so crave, that will deliver that investment.  No one will take a chance on us, not even our own board, as it clear they have a different goal and it's not about taking any title. Our stadium is in disrepair, as is the team that is on the park. Sure I think it's better than last season, but neither Pedro or any manager will deliver without the adequate funding for the correct tools to do the job and take that title.

Many residents have been cleared from around our stadium. Is the grand plan, that we are next?!

It bothers me that a club of our stature and heritage cannot attract investment from anywhere. Even just a little bit. We'd have thought that stepping up into the top tier that at least some new income streams would be generated, but alas, no. The board are certainly not stimulating with any new ideas that we know, of, but are they also preventing it, to protect their own agenda? Who knows. We only bear witness to the outcome and that is the reality.

We all know this board can never deliver us the title, but they remain untouchable and unaccountable and that says much about our support. We have taken our eye off the ball and allowed ourselves to be deflected to the easy targets ie. the players and successive managers. Shite that they maybe, but they are not the big picture and the root cause of our ills. We all know the heart of the matter if the truth were to be told and we face the reality of our predicament. 

When has the proud history and heritage of this great club allowed for anything but success? To be the best. To be no. 1. When has it allowed for being ok to be a better second?  Even in the darkest days of the Greig managerial years, there was always hope as we remained to strive to be the best and never the talk of being a better second, particularly to the scum residing in the east end. Our crest does not allow us to be second best to anyone and be good losers.

Our crest is now truly tarnished, as we allow our values and aspirations to be eroded by haters without reply and by successive boards who are in it for personal gain.

Shame on them, but shame on us for allowing it.

How much longer are we to play the fools that this board desire? Our future is in our hands as we approach the tipping point, but do we reflect on the reality and remain to stay silent, or do we act and make this board fully accountable and to make them shit or get off the pan, as it is only our money they are wasting after all, whilst their money takes first prize in lining their pockets when their tennure expires as it inevitably will. It's what we are left with is the question.

Had Charles Green and his band of merry conmen not taken a sledgehammer to our club in the first place Kingco would not have been at the club right now.

I think some of our fan base have actually forgotten just exactly where Rangers were in the pre-Kingco days.

3rd in the 2nd tier of Scottish football

£6m in debt to Ashley

kenny Mcdowall as manager

Easdales and Llambias running the club

4 injured Newcastle players on loan

Constant instability in the board room and endless shenanigans year after year.

Horrific retail deals

As for the question do this current board have the financial clout to take the club back to the top? In a word no they don't, but they are the only one's who have stepped up to the plate in the last 6 years when we've been sold not once but twice to two conmen.

Like it or not peado fc have taken in about £60 million more than us in just the last two seasons we can't match them pound for pound. The only long term option right now is to make the club self sustainable until Mr moneybags Rangers man shows up.

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He could work with the squad tho (a new manager)

ironic you telling anyone to use their head and throw phrases like stability about - we had stability when mccoist was the manager but the results were shite if stability trumps results then fuck it make Blue Avenger the manager on a 10 year rolling contract - same thing 

I started this morning, just no cunt told Pedro.

What we had with McCoist was continuity, not stabilty. We were anything but both on and off the park. McCoist divided the support with his onfield shite, as much as the board did off field.

Prosperity brings stability and we have been amything but for the last six in particular. The problem is, prosperity will not be achieved by forever becoming second or worse due to lack of foresight and investment by the board. That only leads to diminishing returns as the punters start  refusing to fork out their hard earned for at best, second place, so the revenue takes a hit. We are nowhere near being financially stable off the park and without that, there will be no stability on it as we have borne witness to in the last few years with a succession of players and managers. It is simply unsustainable, as will be the next manager who cannot deliver due to financial constraints. Second in this backwater is meaningless, unless you are a sheep. It gets you you nothing but bad press, acrimony, disenchantment decreasing revenue and a steady stream of mediocrity coming through revolving doors. Coincidently, much like it is now, but with large attendences, but that wont last long as reality in the year on year second best takes hold.

4 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

Had Charles Green and his band of merry conmen not taken a sledgehammer to our club in the first place Kingco would not have been at the club right now.

I think some of our fan base have actually forgotten just exactly where Rangers were in the pre-Kingco days.

3rd in the 2nd tier of Scottish football

£6m in debt to Ashley

kenny Mcdowall as manager

Easdales and Llambias running the club

4 injured Newcastle players on loan

Constant instability in the board room and endless shenanigans year after year.

Horrific retail deals

As for the question do this current board have the financial clout to take the club back to the top? In a word no they don't, but they are the only one's who have stepped up to the plate in the last 6 years when we've been sold not once but twice to two conmen.

Like it or not peado fc have taken in about £60 million more than us in just the last two seasons we can't match them pound for pound. The only long term option right now is to make the club self sustainable until Mr moneybags Rangers man shows up.

There is a boardroom section for this stuff.

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They didn’t miss him anyway. 

11 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

Assuming RO get their info from Rangers is this to suggest that they're backing Pedro to the hilt?

It seems that the board are putting Kenny in the dock that is for sure. I wonder why he has not been suspended rather than put to train with the youngsters ? 

I assume things will become clearer when the RO put out their next article. 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It seems that the board are putting Kenny in the dock that is for sure. I wonder why he has not been suspended rather than put to train with the youngsters ? 

Unless they can categorically prove a breach of the clubs disciplinary procedures, they cant just suspend him. IT would leave them wide open to a potential constructive dismissal claim.

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Their contracts will have info on them about talking to the media.. perhaps it doesn't state exactly how this is done. 

Proud of rhe board in this one. 

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Unless they can categorically prove a breach of the clubs disciplinary procedures, they cant just suspend him. IT would leave them wide open to a potential constructive dismissal claim.

I would agree with that Dude, but the RO story is saying he has done these things and I wonder if Kenny (his lawyer) could maybe prove that they are given info direct from the board ?

I think we will have to wait and see where this goes over the next few days, maybe it will be like Barton and an agreement will be made and he can become a free agent and get another team. :unsure:

6 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

Their contracts will have info on them about talking to the media.. perhaps it doesn't state exactly how this is done. 

You will probably be right about the media bit. 

I will need to wait a bit longer to get all the details of this situation before being proud of the board, time will tell I suppose.  

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would agree with that Dude, but the RO story is saying he has done these things and I wonder if Kenny (his lawyer) could maybe prove that they are given info direct from the board ?

I think we will have to wait and see where this goes over the next few days, maybe it will be like Barton and an agreement will be made and he can become a free agent and get another team. :unsure:

If they can prove it's come from they board/club's PR team they'd have a very good shout but that's much harder than it sounds.

Miller's form has not been great this season, but I reckon the real reason he has been dropped is that Pedro and the club has put it all together regarding the leaks.

Who is the one that would feel slighted by being left out, therefore leaked the team the night before? 

The guy who probably had a few words to say in the dressing room after being left out?

The fact that all this information has been leaked to a banned journalist, who has had linked to Miller before makes it a treble.

19 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

The board and Pedro combined should have nipped this leak in the bud early on. Ridiculous we still had disruption in the dressing room, especially after the Joe Barton fiasco.

I wonder how much backing and encouragement the board really give the manager(s), and once again would like to know how our so-called Director Of Football gets involved, especially in the disciplinary side. We are a 21st century business after all.