Millers Agent

Lloyd

36 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

So far as I'm aware we have never claimed that Miller is the leak. We also don't need to justify our team selections to anyone. That said I'm pretty sure Pedro has stated Miller is still part of the squad but was carrying a knock last week.

If Miller really isn't the leak he can easily cut out any confusion by publicly confirming he's not the leak. The onus is not on us. 

Regardless of what may have gone on it would appear Miller is no longer first choice. Based on performance I would agree with this although if Miller remains with us I believe he can still offer something to the squad.

If Miller knows who the rat is (he does) then why doesn't he just say who it is

5 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I've no idea who Pedro thinks it is - so you are not correct (in my view anyway - unless you know something I don't).

If Miller is off form and he's dropped no problem. In fact i agree he's finished in my book but this is really messy and needs dealt with properly. Pedro is leaving things open to insuation and speculation.

Pedro should come out and say Miller's no longer good enough and it's time to go or if he has a bigger problem with him state what it is and provide the evidence.

Nail on head no one knows what Pedro thinks hence it's a car crash - again. 

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

He didn't phase him out of the team, he punted him to the youth team out of the blue.

I'm on about now. Like saying he isn't still one of us etc and he's got a knock etc. Giving people the false pretence that he is coming back into the team taking the seriousness off him being punted to the youths.. this will carry on for a little bit until the original reason as to why he was punted is forgotten about. I believe Miller is/was the leak but Pedro is not going to start a media campaign against him as it makes everyone involved look bad. I don't think he will ever play again 

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

If Miller is off form and he's dropped no problem. In fact i agree he's finished in my book but this is really messy and needs dealt with properly. Pedro is leaving things open to insuation and speculation.

Pedro should come out and say Miller's no longer good enough and it's time to go or if he has a bigger problem with him state what it is and provide the evidence.

If miller is off form then the same as any player he won't be selected for the 1st team. You are making the insinuations - Pedro's being a club manager and you're being a Pedro hater.

Pedro doesn't need to come out and say anything - maybe he'll need miller some time in the future - what manager would slate their player/s.  And if Pedro was to say that he was the spy - then Pedro could well be charged with slander.

Disagree about the car-crash, again - that's your hunch - probably McInnes's as well.

25 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Correct. And who agreed a year's extension?

If he's crap, and he is, drop him. If he has fucked up provide the proof and get him to fuck. My hunch is that he's done fuck all. 

Fuck sake Dean, be reasonable. 

Provide the proof? For starters Pedro or the club hasn't publicly made the allegation against Miller and secondly even if he did you think providing proof to the general public would be the way to go?

It's your party but any sensible case you can make for Pedro being the wrong guy is going to get lost amongst posts like that and hitting out on the back of wins for us. It appears desperate from you when even though I think you are wrong I believe your motives are right. 

As for Miller.......Hibs player come January. 

49 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

ye got to laugh at the agent..

If @rangersfc have a 'leak,' 'rat' or a 'traitor' in the ranks then they should say who it is and deal with it....Looks pretty obvious to me where the leaks come from.

sorry mate but cant you just say who it is and deal with it? :lol: the hypocrisy

Spot on. 

Whether you like Miller or not it's no way to treat a good servant especially over the last couple of seasons, he's 37 and coming to the end of his career Ffs, Pedro couldn't have handled this worse imo, if he thinks Miller was the leak he should have dealt with it professionally and got on with it, instead of blind muck throwing which has been just another embarrassing episode in his tenure. To expose Miller as the leak then backtrack and say he is one of us is pathetic. 

Just now, markem said:

Provide the proof? For starters Pedro or the club hasn't made the allegation against Miller and secondly even if he did you think providing proof to the general public would be the way to go?

It's your party but any sensible case you can make for Pedro being the wrong guy is going to get lost amongst posts like that and hitting out on the back of wins for us. It appears desperate from you when even though I think you are wrong I believe your motives are right. 

?

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

pedro hasn't said anything to the press? You make it out like he's running to the press slagging Miller or something. I think you'll find that Miller is the one who has been going to the press. When he was dropped and the media said it's because he is the leak, was that Miller or Pedro that told them that? 

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

Whether you like Miller or not it's no way to treat a good servant especially over the last couple of seasons, he's 37 and coming to the end of his career Ffs, Pedro couldn't have handled this worse imo, if he thinks Miller was the leak he should have dealt with it professionally and got on with it, instead of blind muck throwing which has been just another embarrassing episode in his tenure. To expose Miller as the leak then backtrack and say he is one of us is pathetic. 

Quote where Pedro or the club has said Miller is a leak. Ta.

1 minute ago, markem said:

Provide the proof? For starters Pedro or the club hasn't made the allegation against Miller and secondly even if he did you think providing proof to the general public would be the way to go?

I'm going on the negative publicity over the last 2 weeks. 

Pedro comes out and claims someone leaked his team to St Johnstone last time out 

A few days later Miller is training and playing with the kids and the speculation begins eg was Miller the mole? Pedro could come out right now and say no, he's just not playing well (and he isnt) and case is closed but he hadnt 

Now we have his agent (as they do) amplifying the inference that Kenny is being blamed for being a mole. Its bad publicity (again) that coukd be nipped in the bud right now.

3 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

pedro hasn't said anything to the press? You make it out like he's running to the press slagging Miller or something. I think you'll find that Miller is the one who has been going to the press. When he was dropped and the media said it's because he is the leak, was that Miller or Pedro that told them that? 

McKee ffs Pedro came out and claimed someone leaked his team to St Johnstone from within the club - at a fuckin press conference 

Lumpin fuck! 

I'm going on the negative publicity over the last 2 weeks. 

Pedro comes out and claims someone leaked his team to St Johnstone last time out 

A few days later Miller is training and playing with the kids and the speculation begins eg was Miller the mole? Pedro could come out right now and say no, he's just not playing well (and he isnt) and case is closed but he hadnt 

Now we have his agent (as they do) amplifying the inference that Kenny is being blamed for being a mole. Its bad publicity (again) that coukd be nipped in the bud right now.

Pish, he was dropped over a fortnight ago, the St Johnstone leak was only revealed last Thursday.

McKee ffs Pedro came out and claimed someone leaked his team to St Johnstone from within the club - at a fuckin press conference 

Lumpin fuck! 

2 weeks after he had dropped Miller...

Lumpin fuck! 

But he didn't say Miller was the leak! In all honesty I think if anything that would be aimed at MOH as he was still in the team than..

Just now, Gustav said:

2 weeks after he had dropped Miller...

Great, come out now and say it isnt Miller who's the mole and fuck his agent.

We are all wondering whats going on. We have a snitch according to Pedro, wheres the evidence? Wright has denied this vehemently - Pedro wheres the proof his team was leaked. And who or who isnt the mole? 

Hes left a car crash going on.

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

We are all wondering whats going on. We have a snitch according to Pedro, wheres the evidence? Wright has denied this vehemently - Pedro wheres the proof his team was leaked. And who or who isnt the mole? 

Car crash? No one apart from Miller and his agent give a fuck he's been dropped as we've been winning games. Keep on winning and no one will still care 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

It really isn't a car crash mate. This your bad week seem emotional and all over the place relax !