• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Did they not?

There are several who have enbarassed previous manager and the club who still play!

Oh well, the hanging party continues and the board laugh their cocks off. Such is life.

What does he have to do for you to desire managerial change? Get us relegated?

Just now, Smile said:

The thing is against StJohnstone i thought he played well. but at Rangers you have to play well every game.

He really didn’t. He was horrific, the game past him by at st johnstone aswell. He got a vital goal and scored another but he’s not going to do that very often. Then you are left with a man who CANNOT play football and has less than zero work rate in such an important role.

sounds harsh and you even think it doesn’t make sense considering he scored two goals but he was still truly horrific 

38 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The thing is we’ll win on Wed and he’ll feel justified and a great manager no doubt and paper over the cracks is all that will happen 

see the failure to win 3 games in a row stat of Pedro’s was that just league games or did it include all games? 

If we win it’ll depend on how we win, if we struggle the axe has to be brought out.

He's 100% correct. They have. They love the attention and adulation when they have a single good game but are cowards when going gets tough. Spineless little twats. Better at posting emojis on social media than playing football. 

18 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

He really didn’t. He was horrific, the game past him by at st johnstone aswell. He got a vital goal and scored another but he’s not going to do that very often. Then you are left with a man who CANNOT play football and has less than zero work rate in such an important role.

sounds harsh and you even think it doesn’t make sense considering he scored two goals but he was still truly horrific 

Compared to how he played previously I thought he did well but as I said at the time he did some things really well in the game and some things like an amateur player but it was certainly an improvement on his usual form.

He will be shipped out once we have a new manager or benched as he cant do it every week.

Pedro is going down the same road as Warburton if he plays the same team to prove a point.

You have to learn when you are wrong when things didn’t go as you planned. Pena and Windass cannot start on Wednesday but by all accounts they most likely will. Pedro might get lucky and we win but there’s only so long you can keep doing that with the ever continuing pattern of not winning 3 games in a row.

The shape doesn’t look right, the defence is not working, the sole striker isn’t working, jack and Dorrans play very much the same way.

Wednesday is a chance to change things, rotate the first team and give guys like Holt, Barjonas, Hardie a go. It not only gives the opponents something different to come up against but it sends a message to underperformers.

I suspect he’ll just hit the continue button on FM and hope the home team scores more than the away team on Wednesday.

Pedro Caixinha says Rangers were an embarrassment in Motherwell defeat

Sky Sports

Caixinha calls players embarrassing

Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha has told his players they are embarrassing themselves and the club with recent performances.

Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha has told his players they are embarrassing themselves and the club with recent performances 

Pedro Caixinha says his Rangers team "embarrassed" him and the club at Hampden Park on Sunday.

The under-fire Portuguese coach also questioned the mentality of his players and claimed some of them are not tough enough as speculation over his Ibrox future intensifies following the League Cup defeat to Motherwell.

Hearts vs Rangers 

October 28, 2017, 12:00pm

Live on 

However, were it not for injuries to goalkeeper Jak Alnwick and Fabio Cardoso the manager said he would send Sunday's starting XI out against Kilmarnock in the Premiership on Wednesday to make amends.

Caixinha said: "To make history with this club, the chance to get in the final and they play like that? Something is wrong.

Caixinha has called for a reaction against Kilmarnock on Wednesday 

"Now they need to prove it. Now they need to move forward and Wednesday is the next chance for them to prove it.

"I think I cannot count on Jak (Alnwick) who has pain in his arm and you have seen the state of Fabio's (Cardoso) face so I cannot count on them.

"But I told the players you have embarrassed me, the club and the fans. Now it's time to react and I am glad we are playing on Wednesday.

Rangers' Fabio Cardoso and his bloodied nose at Hampden Park on Sunday 

"So if all the players were available this week who did not do the work they really had to do yesterday, then they would be the ones that would start the match against Kilmarnock."

Rangers' tame surrender came in front of chairman Dave King, who made a rare appearance at Hampden for the match.

Now the Portuguese coach - who has yet to register three straight wins as Rangers boss - has demanded a response from his charges.

He said: "Now I expect to be paid the other way around. These players pay for this club, for this badge. These players pay for me. Are they behind me? That's what they need to show."

http://skysports.tv/hcfNBb

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

They did. It was fucking embarrassing. 

It’s his job to ensure that they don’t, and ultimately it’s his responsibility if they do. 

Not sure what all the fuss is about. 

Think it’s because he said it was all his fault yesterday but now he’s saying it’s all their fault 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

But I told the players: 'You're embarrassing me, you embarrass the club, you embarrass our fans and now it's time for you to react and I'm glad that we are playing on Wednesday.

"If I can pick the same 11, if all of them were available, those guys who didn't do the work that they needed to do yesterday, those are the ones that are going to start the match."

Nine of the players who started against Motherwell were signed by Caixinha and he accepted that but said some aspects were outwith his control.

"I'm the responsible one but as I told you, there are things I am responsible to change. There are other things I cannot change.

Yet you're not going to change the starting 11 for Wednesday?? Unreal