McCrorie,Wilson,Alves and cardoso

Orange and Blue

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Looked promising at the end of last season, just thought he would have a chance of kicking on this season - just seems to be nowhere near the first team at the moment.

Didn't think he was as good as people made out personally and that penalty he gave away against them at Ibrox still gives me nightmares about his stupidity. 

McCrorie and Alves 100%.

Cardoso has looked shaky and Wilson gives me the fear at times. Has been good most of the time the last two games, but as said above, one or two moments Thistle had were from his wobbles. 

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Wouldn't change the current two, they've played very well together. 

Not a fan of changing a winning team. 

Dump a world cup player, for a newcomer, really?. We have won against two pish teams, nothing has changed. Wilson has been found out in the past, your opinion is very short sighted as why did Rangers have to release a statement on why Alves wasn't picked  yesterday, still dressing room divisions?.

12 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Dump a world cup player, for a newcomer, really?. We have won against two pish teams, nothing has changed. Wilson has been found out in the past, your opinion is very short sighted as why did Rangers have to release a statement on why Alves wasn't picked  yesterday, still dressing room divisions?.

Don't care who he is or where he has played.

Didn't get dumped from the team, he got himself banned for stupidity, freeing up a place in the team. 

Player that has come in and done really well so they keep their place. 

Players being picked on reputation gets you beat. I hope with the best will in the world that Bruno can't break back into the team. 

3 minutes ago, bearsinbath said:

McCrorie is , imho, the best CH we have at the club and would most certainly not be dropping him!

Wilson has played well the last two games to his credit!

Nice problem to have!

I like McCrorie as  much as  the  next  guy  but to  say  he's a better CH than Bruno Alves is absolute madness

For me Danny Wilson has been good the last couple of games because he's taken on the responsibility of being the more experienced of the two centre halfs and helping McRorie through the games.  Perhaps if he was paired with Bruno he'd kind of go back into his shell, I don't know, but as to the best combination I really think it would be very hard to drop McRorie.  Hopefully he will continue to improve regardless of who is beside him, Wilson or Bruno.

10 hours ago, bearsinbath said:

Each to their own Amato but for me Alves has not lived up to his hype , although been ok! 

McCrorie has come in and showed maturity beyond his years, is strong in the air and more importantly for me the tackle, which Alves has not shown so far!

McCrorie has done well in the few games he's played but it's way, waaaay too early to say he's the best CH at the club. 

Better than 90 odd caps, current Portugal international and European Championship winner Bruno Alves? I'd go as far as to say Bruno is the best CH in the country, albeit not living up to his potential so far this season

35 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

I would play McCrorie with Alves . I think Wilson is in the last year of his contract and I would not be surprised if we swapped him with Walker in January. Hearts have been struggling at CB at moment and Levin likes Wilson as a CB 

I'd be surprised if the new manager is interested in Walker tbh

4 minutes ago, OhW said:

I would rather have McCrorie in the team though. Bruno hasn't looked good. 

I'd rather have Jason Holt in the team than 81 Croatia caps, FA Cup-winning Kranjcar. Listing their credentials doesn't do much for me when you can see with your eyes that they don't bring much to them team.

Fair enough, I'd have Alves alongside McCrorie probably.

The difference between Kranjcar and Alves is that Alves is still playing at that level internationally and has arrived from Serie A.