Murty

Smile

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Vision said:

The players have got to take some responsibility  stand up and be counted, roll the sleeves up and win on Wednesday.

Enough is enough.

Are you fuckin joking? How many times have we been saying this over the past few years.the players are shit,they are cowards ,they are lazy,and most of all they are fuckin losers.and they do best what losers do ,they hide,they pass responsibility,they cheat and not surprisingly they fuckin lose.

24 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

We brought all this on ourselves by hounding out a new manager after a few months and 1 transfer window. The players have clearly chucked it even if we win a match they get slaughtered. My club has turned into a basket case full of poison. No manager worth his salt will go near us at the moment.

Until the venom stops from the stands and we actually give a manager the time to build a team then we're just going to continue limping on.  

McInnes would be off his rocker coming here 2 defeats and the rope would be out. I,m sick of these results and I, m sick of the venom coming from the stands. 

That's a big lot of shite right there. Pedro was shite and the board appointed him. Like Warburton. 

Clearly he's hurting but he has to take his share of the responsibility.

He prepared the team

He picked the team.

He set out the tactics.

He decided to play Miller and Windass in positions were they continue to struggle.

He picked the subs.

So although i do have some sympathy for him, he's not blameless.

26 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

We brought all this on ourselves by hounding out a new manager after a few months and 1 transfer window. The players have clearly chucked it even if we win a match they get slaughtered. My club has turned into a basket case full of poison. No manager worth his salt will go near us at the moment.

Until the venom stops from the stands and we actually give a manager the time to build a team then we're just going to continue limping on.  

McInnes would be off his rocker coming here 2 defeats and the rope would be out. I,m sick of these results and I, m sick of the venom coming from the stands. 

Surely you did not sit through the 3 games against Septic or Luxembourg away - Pedro and Warburton before him were simply not good enough to manage our club.

7 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Are you fuckin joking? How many times have we been saying this over the past few years.the players are shit,they are cowards ,they are lazy,and most of all they are fuckin losers.and they do best what losers do ,they hide,they pass responsibility,they cheat and not surprisingly they fuckin lose.

Maybe we've not been saying it loud enough.

I feel for him, but worse is that the useless fuckers he has to pick from won't see that interview or hear about his embarrassment and anger. Theirs will be the moderated version to protect their fragile little brains and egos.

Shit cowards to a man.

6 minutes ago, five stars said:

Clearly he's hurting but he has to take his share of the responsibility.

He prepared the team

He picked the team.

He set out the tactics.

He decided to play Miller and Windass in positions were they continue to struggle.

He picked the subs.

So although i do have some sympathy for him, he's not blameless.

You can only sympathise with someone who has the weight of Rangers on his shoulders yet has to pick from a bunch of journeymen , none of which were his mistakes.

See defending Murty over a fucking draw at the piggery is fucking mental. 

He should still be able to beat Hamilton at home and Dundee away ffs. Twice he’s had a shot at Dundee and fucked it. 

Unbelievable the amount of people backing him over a fucking draw at the piggery. Is that what we’ve become? A draw at parkhead is the pinnacle? Fucking nonsense 

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Should give Miller the manager's job and save a wage really.

Kenny Milller player/manager. The new Graeme Sounes?!:thinking:

Great idea mate! :tu:

Even if Miller stops at the end of this season I bet he gets shoe-horned into the club somewhere, it's a fucking joke now.

41 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

You can only sympathise with someone who has the weight of Rangers on his shoulders yet has to pick from a bunch of journeymen , none of which were his mistakes.

Just watched his interview again.   I know its the immediate aftermath of a game (2 games if you include the Hamilton one) where it has not just gone badly its gone disastrously so the reaction in the cold light of day may be less raw than immediate post-match reactions.   But he is clearly feeling significant pressure.  He is clearly out of his depth.  He does not know what to do to fix the problems with the team.....like Warburton he can analyse but he hasn't got the skill set to fix.   He is clearly more than uncomfortable......it seems to me to be more like someone who is in a bit of distress and made worse because its all in the public eye and it makes news in the sports pages of the Scottish national press and on TV.

If the board have a manager lined up then its best they unveil him before the Aberdeen game and see if he can start to get to grips with a side that has lost it on terms of knowing how to compete properly, knowing how to score goals and knowing how to defend properly.   After the last 2 games and seeing his reaction tonight I don't think it would be a board acting responsibly if they let Murty take charge against Aberdeen.  The way the team is playing, and with Murty unable to get them to improve, there is a real risk that another bad failure happens and it heaps even more pressure on Murty.     

If they really do need a lot more time to make a permanent appointment then maybe the DOF should be taking over for the Aberdeen games or if not the DOF then find another interim manager.      There comes a point where you have to take someone out of the firing line even if they say they don't want to be removed.    Murty seems to me to be in the position of needing to step back and be replaced immediately because if Aberdeen do damage and win and win comfortably with Rangers performing poorly again at Ibrox then it might be a too much of a burden for Murty to be carrying.                 

5 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

Even if Miller stops at the end of this season I bet he gets shoe-horned into the club somewhere, it's a fucking joke now.

Miller should only ever be on the bench. Warming up to be subbed on on the 16th on 90th minute.

Even if we don't need subs. ?

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

See defending Murty over a fucking draw at the piggery is fucking mental. 

He should still be able to beat Hamilton at home and Dundee away ffs. Twice he’s had a shot at Dundee and fucked it. 

Unbelievable the amount of people backing him over a fucking draw at the piggery. Is that what we’ve become? A draw at parkhead is the pinnacle? Fucking nonsense 

I’ve yet to see one person in this thread back him for the job. Everyone knows he’s not good enough to take the team but recognise the fact that he has when he absolutely shouldn’t have had to. Give the guy some respect. He is nowhere near capable or good enough but he’s one of the only people in that dressing room who actually cares like you and me.

Watching him near tears in that interview is sickening and it’s disgraceful that the Club even published it. He gets humiliated, the fans get humiliated, but the board and players get protected.

Blameless fuck all, to put out the same spineless team from Saturday is fucking criminal. And you surely can’t be a coach of any standing to believe that windass is a football player. To appoint Kenny Miller as captain is also laughable or is it now the fact that Miller is running the show. We hardly had any cunt away on international duty yet somehow appear to have been decimated with injuries. We don’t have guys out for 2 games,our lot are out for months with apparent injuries for the simple reason no one gives a fuck. Why are Alves Morelos Dorrans Rossiter missing? When was the last time our club captain(Wallace)played against the scum? Alves a leader of men so we are told missed last old firm game and is now out with a sore back. Morelos out with broken nose plays against Berwick then vanishes again. Dorran,fuck knows. Rossiter,there should be an enquiry into why we ever signed a cunt on invalidity benefit. From top to bottom our club is a basket case,the one shining light in 5 years of gross mismanagement is the supporters who are being taken for mugs and being ground into an acceptance of mediocrity. We almost died 5 years ago and unbelievably are still on life support. Where we go from here is anyone’s guess but the board should realise that even our loyalty cannot be continually taken for granted. P.s I was also going to mention our ceo or whatever his title is but I haven’t a clue what his name is, and that is a sad fact as 40 years ago I could have named almost everyone at our club. We are now Rangers in name only

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

Blameless fuck all, to put out the same spineless team from Saturday is fucking criminal. And you surely can’t be a coach of any standing to believe that windass is a football player. To appoint Kenny Miller as captain is also laughable or is it now the fact that Miller is running the show. We hardly had any cunt away on international duty yet somehow appear to have been decimated with injuries. We don’t have guys out for 2 games,our lot are out for months with apparent injuries for the simple reason no one gives a fuck. Why are Alves Morelos Dorrans Rossiter missing? When was the last time our club captain(Wallace)played against the scum? Alves a leader of men so we are told missed last old firm game and is now out with a sore back. Morelos out with broken nose plays against Berwick then vanishes again. Dorran,fuck knows. Rossiter,there should be an enquiry into why we ever signed a cunt on invalidity benefit. From top to bottom our club is a basket case,the one shining light in 5 years of gross mismanagement is the supporters who are being taken for mugs and being ground into an acceptance of mediocrity. We almost died 5 years ago and unbelievably are still on life support. Where we go from here is anyone’s guess but the board should realise that even our loyalty cannot be continually taken for granted. P.s I was also going to mention our ceo or whatever his title is but I haven’t a clue what his name is, and that is a sad fact as 40 years ago I could have named almost everyone at our club. We are now Rangers in name only

Read the first half of that, and need treatment.