Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I don't see how they can though mate.

They won' t look at the lead up to it they will just focus on what the referee put down in his report and that is a studs up challenge on a player - Dangerous play. The footage they will show will back that up.

There was no intent or maliciousness in it at all and when taking in how it played out I don't think it's as bad as they are making out. Not a chance a panel will over turn it.

I take that on board GF . You may be right .Same with Indigo

I just think this shower make it up as they go along nowadays and my feeling is . They will want to be seen as impartial until it really matters .

I hope he gets off . For me . We send players off for this .You think . Where will it end

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I just think this shower make it up as they go along nowadays and my feeling is . They will want to be seen as impartial until it really matters .

I hope he gets off . For me . We send players off for this .You think . Where will it end

I'd love it if he did but I think they will brush it off. Another one chucked out makes the refs look incapable as this would be the third time in 5 months for the same player. No way they will chance that happening. Sadly 

11 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

:tu:

It will be interesting to hear the verdict, whst Jack done happens regularly in the game without punishment, the lego boy is good for that sort of thing, wonder if we will see consistency? I have my doubts.

Yes mate . You called that one right . It's that cunts speciality when I think about it

Never gets done for it though

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

I'd love it if he did but I think they will brush it off. Another one chucked out makes the refs look incapable as this would be the third time in 5 months for the same player. No way they will chance that happening. Sadly 

Put like that . You have a good point . That would really embarrass them

10 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Good input. Case closed. 

What do you expect Jack to do, hop past May? He transfers his weight because last time I looked running means putting one foot in front of the other, hence you need to transfer weight onto your 'landing foot' 

I've came to the conclusion that the majority of people on this forum have never played a game of football in their puff if they're agreeing that's a red card. 

Nobody has still explained how Ryan Jack is supposed to bend time and space to get his foot out the way after making a pass :lol:

Jesus wept man. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I've came to the conclusion that the majority of people on this forum have never played a game of football in their puff if they're agreeing that's a red card. 

Nobody has still explained how Ryan Jack is supposed to bend time and space to get his foot out the way after making a pass :lol:

Jesus wept man. 

I dont think its a red if you go by the situation of how it came about but if they are just focussing on dangerous play and the footage of the studs going through him I can't see how that incompetent panel will overturn it. 

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

giphy.gif

eejay's gone through a time warp. Back to more innocent times when he thought I was an essential part of a rainbow.

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I dont think its a red if you go by the situation of how it came about but if they are just focussing on dangerous play and the footage of the studs going through him I can't see how that incompetent panel will overturn it. 

They won't overturn it because then all eyes are on them and the referee's. 

Corrupt to the core. 

5 minutes ago, City_of_Blue said:

Again, these woolly fucktards glorify the Durrant tackle 30 years on so it's hilarious the faux outrage from them online.

Not a red card and we will win the appeal. Cue conspiracy meltdown:lol:

Fingers crossed it goes our way but as GF says . Maybe we have used up too many lives .

1 hour ago, Cobham said:

I totally disagree. 

Look at the immediate movement after playing the pass, his foot moves down toward May’s leg, if he was playing through the pass he might still catch May but higher and with no downward movement. Then look at his standing leg, after the pass he immediately take the weight off his standing leg to put it onto the leg making contact with May. There is absolutely no reason for him to do that other than getting more force into the foot making contact with May. By this point the ball is already away. 

I think you need to watch it again. 

If May had actually tried to get the ball we would not be discussing this. 

Jack played it, he cannot avoid May and your suggestion about transfer of weight etc adds up to nothing more than his momentum carrying him forward after the pass (which does go where intended contrary to othe nonsensical statements earlier in this thread)

He’s only got eyes on the ball, there is absolutely zero lunge/tackle/recklessness/excessive force  

It’s not even a foul for fuck sake! 

http://dailyvideo90.com/video.php?streamable=klk3c

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Do people genuinely believe he's passing the ball to McCrorie there?

His motion is that of passing the ball, you don't tackle like that, who gives a shit if he is passing it to McCrorie or out the park, he is not tackling. As I have said and others in this thread if you try to hurt someone with an open foot like that you are in danger or snapping your shin or dislocating an ankle 

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

His motion is that of passing the ball, you don't tackle like that, who gives a shit if he is passing it to McCrorie or out the park, he is not tackling. As I have said and others in this thread if you try to hurt someone with an open foot like that you are in danger or snapping your shin or dislocating an ankle 

Aye but it was a dodgy pass so he deserved to be sent off. 

Archived