• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Who is better? Amuse us.

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Who is better? Amuse us.

I would give him a new deal on the back of these 2 results 

Fuck that he has played in over 50 odd games for us and been on the losing side for around 40 of them 

I want a team of winners and Tav is no winner 

Been working all day and even if had a blinder .Not seen it 

Still wouldn't change my mind 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would give him a new deal on the back of these 2 results 

Fuck that he has played in over 50 odd games for us and been on the losing side for around 40 of them 

I want a team of winners and Tav is no winner 

Been working all day and even if had a blinder .Not seen it 

Still wouldn't change my mind 

Are you steamin? 

2 minutes ago, El Buffalo said:

Excellent from Tav today. Having a great season for us. 

Thought Jack was outstanding until the sending off. Collum couldnt pull the card out quicker!

Said to mate right before it Rangers player getting a red card next. Was never sending one of them off! 

8 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Been the most consistent platey for months now - not just the last 2 or 3 weeks- vastly under-rated by most Rangers fans

There are some fans still saying he should be punted and replaced.  I’m fucking struggling with that logic, but they are vocal.  

If we could get a better right back in, he could be pushed forward. He's a bloody terrible defender. The amount of goals and penalties that have came from his position is unreal. Excellent going forward, better, but still shit defending. Him and our donkey keeper need changed, Tav could go forward, Wes needs punted or replaced. Worst Number 1 we have had in my lifetime. We genuinely had a better keeper in Div 3. 

I still think he might be suspect sometimes but that's probably due to the past. On Wednesday I thought the worst when Mackay-Steven came on against him but he done well at that. He's came on leaps and bounds since last year and his deliveries are phenomenal at times screaming for a goalscorer to get onto them

He only got done twice yesterday iirc and 1 was when they were 2-on-1 because nobody got across to cover and considine got in behind and crossed. The only time he was beaten on the wing was when wright burned by him with his pace.

Other than that, solid. As he has been the majority of this season. 

He's defended well the last few games. His defensive abilities are improving. Yes still makes the odd mistake or loses concentration but for where we are at present he's a top player for us. Amazing workrate and I think he's got the winning mentality, I think he looks pissed off when we're not doing well. 

He’s been our most consistent player all season. 

He would be sorely missed if he was out the team for any length of time. 

He has it all in an attacking sense and his defending has got better over this season. I really like him, he’s definitely a player that can be part of a title winning team