Not bad considering

bordersbear

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Murty if he’s to progress has to find ways to break down teams that’ll sit. I actually think we’ll go to Hibs and beat them because the manager sets us up as a team playing to our strengths.

He has the makings of being a decent manager if he can learn to adapt to the 10 men behind the ball. The two before him couldn’t 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I think Murty if he’s to progress has to find ways to break down teams that’ll sit. I actually think we’ll go to Hibs and beat them because the manager sets us up as a team playing to our strengths.

He has the makings of being a decent manager if he can learn to adapt to the 10 men behind the ball. The two before him couldn’t 

Said the very same at the game mate, never looked in danger against Aberdeen twice but could easily have dropped points today against a poor team. 

2 ways of looking at it. 1) We done something we failed to do at all season. Picked up 3 points points at ibrox while playing pish. Sign of character. 2) We were fucking gash, that was hard work, we need to get miller so far to fuck, it was fucking freezing and barring mcCrorie we lacked characer and have a team of shitebags who hide and dont want the ball when they dont have it and end up playing the wrong pass when they do because they cant wait to get rid of it.

We ground out  a result today. Miller should really only be used as a sub. Pena just was not in it today. I thought Coyle out thought Murty today tactically. The change at half time made the difference so Murty deserves credit of that but the build up play was so slow the whole game. While Candilas crossing was poor he never hid ,worked his socks off and it eventually paid off. One thing he has is the character to play for us.

However the sooner we get a full time manager the better and some decent players in the next window

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Said the exact same thing to my mate last week. Ideal formation for Niko to play in. Linking midfield with attack, with his array of passes. I can see us beating the taigs  with this line up, and formation. McCrorrie in to stop the taig  playmakers, and Dorrans, & Jack, with Niko at the top of the diamond. ???

IMO should be nowhere near the squad; when he does play he creates more danger to our goal than any opponent with his failed showboating and then the desparate  fouls when he loses possession.

3 hours ago, bordersbear said:

We played with 9 men in the first half and 10 in the second. Pena and Miller were dire today. Credit to Murty for pulling Pena at half time. Wee Morelos changed the game second half.

Well considering the manager decided to start with 9 men there's not much praise to be given

2 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

We ground out  a result today. Miller should really only be used as a sub. Pena just was not in it today. I thought Coyle out thought Murty today tactically. The change at half time made the difference so Murty deserves credit of that but the build up play was so slow the whole game. While Candilas crossing was poor he never hid ,worked his socks off and it eventually paid off. One thing he has is the character to play for us.

However the sooner we get a full time manager the better and some decent players in the next window

This is it. Coyle, has some huge big time experience in comparison.

4 hours ago, geronimoo said:

While Pena may not be setting the league on fire, it can be seen that there is a player in there.

Indeed there is, sadly weighed down by excess blubber and lethargic as fuck.  Needs to sort himself out and start ripping the arse out of the opposition.

4 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

If he wants to continue with the diamond in the middle of the park. I would rather see Kranjkar instead of Pena, yes his fitness is questionable but at least he can play football when he gets the ball, fitness would improve with games.

Krancjar is as slow as a night in the cells.     A gifted luxury we cannot afford in a football sense.  A fast donkey leaves him for dead.

36 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Indeed there is, sadly weighed down by excess blubber and lethargic as fuck.  Needs to sort himself out and start ripping the arse out of the opposition.

Actually that is nonsense about his weight.  He isn't overweight at all.  God knows where that rubbish comes from.  At times he looks slow going back but when we break it's a different story when you see how much ground he makes up to get into the box.  

I get frustrated by him but also by our tactics with him in the team.  We signed a decent player but we simply don't play to (what I think are) his strengths.  

2 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

I said somewhere in here earlier we have donkey Pena, and he will move back to Mexico and start playing good.

6 hours ago, geronimoo said:

While Pena may not be setting the league on fire, it can be seen that there is a player in there.

Shame it doesn’t spend much time playing for us.

90% of the time he’s utter garbage.

6 hours ago, Marky. said:

A brutal watch in the cold. Glad we won, but didn't enjoy it much.

Have to win ugly however, I guess it feels better thinking a team managed by anyone from the last few years would have been beaten today.

That’s the one plus point from today’s game mate, to win the league you’ve got to gain 3 points when your below par and struggling, (I know that’s not happening just yet btw) but your right we’ve no been able to do that in recent seasons which is definitely a step in the right direction 

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s why I’ve been saying if he was to get the job on a permanent basis (still a big if) the first thing he should do is go out and appoint an experienced number two who’s been there and done it to be in there beside him. Somebody like Jimmy Nicholl would be absolutely ideal IMO.

6 hours ago, bordersbear said:

We played with 9 men in the first half and 10 in the second. Pena and Miller were dire today. Credit to Murty for pulling Pena at half time. Wee Morelos changed the game second half.

You can knock another player off for the no-show that was Windass.

Tap-ins for him & Pena lately should not distract from a total lack of input from the pair of them.

54 minutes ago, HG5 said:

You can knock another player off for the no-show that was Windass.

Tap-ins for him & Pena lately should not distract from a total lack of input from the pair of them.

If any Manager keeps these 2 players and many others .He will deserve all he gets 

Which will be the sack 

And we will more seasons of miserable football quality 

8 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Mate he plays as if he has a set of hoofs for feet. No awareness, no pace, hes dung. Even a duff clock is right twice a day. Not Rangers quality imo. 

I'd rather play kranjcar, we know he can play football. Weirdly, Pena does score goals though.