Junkies vs Rangers

Escobar

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

Are you seriously advocating Murty for the job??

Depends who he's up against. 

I'd rather have Murty, who's garnered the respect of the players, the majority of the support and got results against the likes of Aberdeen and Hibs (not to mention a result at Parkhead last season) than have the likes of McLeish, De Boer, Davies, Ange Postecoglou etc. 

Like I've said, a man who comes along and ticks all the right boxes and is head and shoulders above every other candidate then by all means go for them but I can't see us attracting anyone better than Murty at the moment. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

People moaning need to get there heads checked. We did what we had to to win. Winning Is everything, it doesn't matter a jot how you get there. Would take that 36 times a season.

Aye spot on. It's points that win the league not performances. 

Even though we were not  great the night. A mid week win away to the spoon burners is more than acceptable for me.

6 minutes ago, Gandalf007 said:

Kenny going off!  Did it help or hinder us?

Personally thought it helped us and forced Murty into changing his diamond formation to a 4 -1 - 4 - 1 which helped us a little!

not if your putting Candeias in there. I Like Candeias - but he is a right midfielder, not a central mid/number 10.

Just now, Blue Sheep said:

Aye spot on. It's points that win the league not performances. 

Even though we were not  great the night. A mid week win away to the spoon burners is more than acceptable for me.

Half our midfield missing as well,  with Jack playing tonight I don't think we would have been so easily out fought for  spells of the game. Think people under estimate how hard it is to get 3 points off hivs at the moment. Would fancy them to beat the sheep at the weekend.

4 minutes ago, 1bluebaba said:

Night of mixed emotions for all of us!!

FACT - we were absolutely rotten! don't understand positives Re McCrorie & Holt??? Was WES v them!!

REALITY - 3 points and performance will be forgotten by next week!!

Are we really satisfied with backs to the wall performance against an average team?? - maybe for you folks but not me!! Cursed my way through the game with frustration about lack of ability to do the basics!!

BATES - sums up our poor squad, nothing against the lad personally but disgrace that he's playing for us!

Like you I fucked and cunted my way through the entire game out of sheer frustration.

We were playing hibs ffs and making them look like a good team. How the fuck is that even possible?  Another win and a very welcome 3 points but let's not be kidded that performance was shocking from start to finish. It was great to get a result through there, don't get me wrong especially against that horrible wee bastard but that was the only pleasure I took from watching that game tonight. 

Very rarely have I seen a Rangers team give the ball away throughout the full 90 minutes like that and it's not a sight I want to get used to. 

Just now, Gazza1212 said:

Like you I fucked and cunted my way through the entire game out of sheer frustration.

We were playing hibs ffs and making them look like a good team. How the fuck is that even possible?  Another win and a very welcome 3 points but let's not be kidded that performance was shocking from start to finish. It was great to get a result through there, don't get me wrong especially against that horrible wee bastard but that was the only pleasure I took from watching that game tonight. 

Very rarely have I seen a Rangers team give the ball away throughout the full 90 minutes like that and it's not a sight I want to get used to. 

Seemed like we played absolute bollocks and still won. Whilst I agree it's a good sign, we just can't keep playing like that. Some of our passing sounded shambolic

15 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

3 points against a team the invincibles couldnt beat last week. That will do.  And lets not forget that we scored 2 good goals and they got a deflection.

Hibs should have got something out the game but thats football. How many times have we said that about our own team this season? hitting the woodwork isnt scoring - just ask Windass

We absolutely battered Hamilton yet lost 2-1, thats Football.

We we were lucky to get the win but who gives a fuck it’s about time we had some luck for a change,we were never going to go there any play them off the park when we had our 2 best midfielders not playing(dorrans and jack)

any win over hem bastards will do me.

on a side note candieas was worse than a man down when he came on 

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

not if your putting Candeias in there. I Like Candeias - but he is a right midfielder, not a central mid/number 10.

I know what your saying bud, just shows the faith the management have in Kranjcar if their sticking a winger onto play midfield!

Cant wait for next season to get rid of him and hopefully Rossiter; I know McLean and Walker get slated on here but would be far superior to them two leeches on the bench

Archived