• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

While we are on that subject!
If we were cute enough we would tell them it will come at the same time as they apologise for the scummy fans singing that vile song about Ian Durrant.
Should we apologise for "concomitant"?

And singing about The Ibrox Disaster. F**k them. 

3 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Whether you liked the statement or not, it was a rare statement from the board, against someone shitting on our club. 

So its a 'get yersel tae fuck' from me. 

McInnes wasn't shitting on our club at all.

We instigated this whole affair and that statement was an embarrassing, thinly veiled attack on the character of Derek McInnes. It was beyond cringeworthy.

As for all this " McInnes shat it" stuff .... I actually think anyone that truly believes that to be a bit simple.

59 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

We instigated this whole affair and that statement was an embarrassing, thinly veiled attack on the character of Derek McInnes. It was beyond cringeworthy.

As for all this " McInnes shat it" stuff .... I actually think anyone that truly believes that to be a bit simple.

Shat it or settled for an easy life.  Take your pick

1 hour ago, KingKennyMiller said:

DM said he'd take the job didn't he much like sunderland then shat it 

1 hour ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Eh; what 'whole "affair"' is that? You mean we wanted him as manager?

We should apologise for even considering that bearded body warmer wearing utter shitebag of a man .

fuck Derek McInnes he’s just another manager of a shite no mark club with a one sided rivalry with Rangers.

im actually glad this went down this way because he will never be considered ever again.

38 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Eh; what 'whole "affair"' is that? You mean we wanted him as manager?

Absolutely.

We wanted their manager. They never offered any encouragement. McInnes listened to what we had to say and obviously something didn't sit right with him. He decided to stay with Aberdeen. Simples.

For me, the blame for this lies entirely with Dave King. He identified the man he wanted but failed to bring home the bacon. The fact that we never had a plan B tells you all you need to know. 

In their arrogance the board never expected McInnes to turn the down the club he loves. We now find ourselves back to square one - still no manager - and a Chairman not fit for purpose.

3 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Absolutely.

We wanted their manager. They never offered any encouragement. McInnes listened to what we had to say and obviously something didn't sit right with him. He decided to stay with Aberdeen. Simples.

For me, the blame for this lies entirely with Dave King. He identified the man he wanted but failed to bring home the bacon. The fact that we never had a plan B tells you all you need to know. 

In their arrogance the board never expected McInnes to turn the down the club he loves. We now find ourselves back to square one - still no manager - and a Chairman not fit for purpose.

Are you for real? We wanted their manager, but you're suggesting that 'obviously something didn't sit right'? I'll say it again, we only wanted their manager; like other clubs do at times like this. Let me ask you, what in the initial statement by the Aberdeen chairman suggested that 'something didn't sit right'?

4 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Absolutely.

mmmm. If McInnes decided at the last minute he didnt fancy it for his own personal reasons, what can you do? blame the board? blame Dave King? I blame the board for the statement - not for the failure to get DM. Shit happens in recruitment.

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Are you for real? We wanted their manager, but you're suggesting that 'obviously something didn't sit right'? We only wanted their manager. Let me ask you, what in the initial statement by the Aberdeen chairman suggested that 'something didn't sit right'?

I see nothing wrong with what Milne had to say.

Our board on the other hand.......

9 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

No contradiction.

He is quite rightly standing by his manager after our totally classless attempt at casting aspersions on his character.

Have Rangers done that? Anyway, that is another argument, you said that something didn't sit right, but you have no facts that lead you to that conclusion, neither have you any words from the Aberdeen chairman to lead you to it. 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Have Rangers done that? Anyway, that is another argument, you said that something didn't sit right, but you have no facts that lead you to that conclusion, neither have any words from the Aberdeen chairman to cause you to do so. 

I said that something didn't sit right with McInnes - that's why he turned us down.

information would suggest he wasn't being allowed to bring in the players he felt were required in an effort to offer a credible challenge to celtic. Instead he was being told who we were signing in January by our DOF. 

McInnes has more balls and more class than anyone on our board.