scottyscott1963

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The day our football club shows respect to another club in this backwater shit pit  after 2012 is the day to turn the lights out. Fuck them and there people each and everyone of them.

See when the scum sign young Sheepy mcsheep ahead of us and he's banging the goals in for them, you still going to feel that way?

Between fans aye it's chest thumping, hate each other. But in the management it's business and like it or not we need good relations with these teams, for the simple reason we want to buy their best players for as cheaply as possible. 

17 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

See to be honest, he was interviewed on BBC Scotland on Saturday and spoke well. He was saying we a massive club and could see why mcinnes was wanting to come here. He spoke about us with respect. Certainly in that interview he showed far more respect to us than we showed to them with that joke of a statement we put out.

That is true. Just about everyone on this forum thought the statement was a disgrace. Apart from that though as far as I can tell Rangers did nothing else wrong in making the approach in the correct manner etc. (It was our behind the scenes shambles) So an apology - nah, fuck them

5 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

See when the scum sign young Sheepy mcsheep ahead of us and he's banging the goals in for them, you still going to feel that way?

Between fans aye it's chest thumping, hate each other. But in the management it's business and like it or not we need good relations with these teams, for the simple reason we want to buy their best players for as cheaply as possible. 

Fuck off seriously 

See when i become a billionaire the morra

Naw if we  never sign another SPFL player I wont be given a single fuck 

18 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Fuck off seriously 

See when i become a billionaire the morra

Naw if we  never sign another SPFL player I wont be given a single fuck 

Signing policies worked out well recently anyway. It's fair enough the average fan like yourself saying that kind of thing. But regardless of our attitude we need the management to be making the best decisions for the club. 

48 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

See to be honest, he was interviewed on BBC Scotland on Saturday and spoke well. He was saying we a massive club and could see why mcinnes was wanting to come here. He spoke about us with respect. Certainly in that interview he showed far more respect to us than we showed to them with that joke of a statement we put out.

We seem intent on making enemies of everyone. I fail to see how that will do us any good. End of the day we do a lot of business with Scottish clubs it makes no sense to make the relationships difficult.

I can't help but feel this attitude from the board is a good way of drawing attention away from their own shoddy work. 

Intent on making enemies? 

You don't invite your rapist round for tea then jump in the bed with them!

This country has (post 2012) made their feelings towards us very plane, we are public enemy number one, the pantomime villain, we have no friends and neither should we desire to be friends with any of them.

They tried to kill our football club, they tried to break the Union... Both remain and they fucking hate us for it. 

Stick your apology up your hoop.

29 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Intent on making enemies? 

You don't invite your rapist round for tea then jump in the bed with them!

This country has (post 2012) made their feelings towards us very plane, we are public enemy number one, the pantomime villain, we have no friends and neither should we desire to be friends with any of them.

They tried to kill our football club, they tried to break the Union... Both remain and they fucking hate us for it. 

Stick your apology up your hoop.

Where did I say we should make an apology? 

11 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

A wee edit ya taig bastard

A wee edit? What you on about ya mongo.

Ma pal was on here no long ago, used to post quite a bit. Just told me you lift posts from other forums and try pass them off as yer own? Sad bastard 

Just now, GT66 said:

Ma pal was on here no long ago, used to post quite a bit. Just told me you lift posts from other forums and try pass them off as yer own? Sad bastard 

Lol away ye dae a big shite an ram it doon yer throat 

13 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Who’s your pal? 

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Just another example of the cess pool that is Scottish football. The school playground filled with middle aged men with an over inflated ego and ideas of self worth. 

Milne is playing "the game" that is played here, calling out big, bad Rangers while playing the victim. How dare we act with initial courtesy and professionalism, and how dare we react when they act in an unprofessional way. 

Our club should never engage in any civility or bridge building with these cretins. The time for that is long gone. We need to batten down the hatches, and stop going along with these parlour games. We must accept that Scottish football did their utmost to kill us off and that we are always fighting the tide of hatred. Here's hoping we get a good manager in at the start of the year and show these bastards we are back.