Welcome To Rangers Declan John *permanently*

DeanMK

3 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Can always put Jack in Holt's place, put McCrorie at dm and stick in Cardoso at the back.

My point anyway is just not having a flat back four. If Tavernier and John out wide were our main wing threats I'd be more comfortable because we'd have the cover at the back.

Agreed mate, have wanted 3-5-2 for ages. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Marky. said:

We have enough to try it. I like McCrorie, but he's a centre half. He should stay there.

Keeper

Alves, McCrorie, Wilson,

Tavernier_____________Jack_______________John

Dorrans Holt

Windass

Morelos

It’s keeping them all fit enough to give it a worthwhile shot, that bothers me most.

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Agreed mate, have wanted 3-5-2 for ages. 

I don't see why it was never really done before. Everyone can see we have fullbacks that can attack but are not the best defenders. They can also see we have an abundance of central defenders, whether they have been any good or not. Instead of forming a two man partnership, they should work as a three. We wouldn't be as easy to beat on the counter.

7 minutes ago, Marky. said:

I don't see why it was never really done before. Everyone can see we have fullbacks that can attack but are not the best defenders. They can also see we have an abundance of central defenders, whether they have been any good or not. Instead of forming a two man partnership, they should work as a three. We wouldn't be as easy to beat on the counter.

All of the above, getting outmanned in midfield would also be a thing of the past. 

The way most teams play against us (especially at Ibrox) there is no need to be so defensive anyway 

25 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

All of the above, getting outmanned in midfield would also be a thing of the past. 

The way most teams play against us (especially at Ibrox) there is no need to be so defensive anyway 

St Johnstone quickly forgotten about I take it. Along with the other three gubbings.