How much longer can this board last?

G.E.C.

I can't believe they're so blind to not see they are the problem.  Dave King is a huge problem. There's a number of them who were there when we entered administration so how the fuck do they think they are qualified or even worthy to lead our club?

Fans would be patient if there was some semblance of a plan being put into effect to build the club and the team but all I've seen is us stumbling from one crisis to another. This is indicative of a board that doesn't have a plan or even a clue how to take the club forward and build something strong and lasting.  Some of them are in deep with loans and I can understand they may not want to walk away and kiss goodbye to that money but ffs, they surely must see we cannot develop the club without a plan and proper resources.  No one is going to buy the club in this state, paying for the club, the loans, the money to cover the losses and the investment needed to lift the level of the squad just to get their hands on the £3 million TV money prize money on offer in Scotland.

31 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

They should be chased out pronto. Turned us into a complete diddy club. Sack the lot of them.

There is nobody else. 

Even if someone else was to come along they will be hounded by the Union of Fannies and the fucktards at Club 1872.