***Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been wanting to see Herrera given a chance for a while. I know there's loads that don't rate him but considering the cunt gets 10 minutes every time we are losing it's unfair to judge.

My fear is that Motherwell are still playing well just now, despite their form dropping, but not scoring. However, against our defence they'll have more chances to take. Another long match awaits unfortunately.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Ideally a YouTube link for this tonight. I enjoy being able to watch it on the telly when there is 

mate £5.99 for the game I canny be fucked the night with links so using Hola add on and just bought the game. Its Danny Wilsons 26th birthday and we are going to win for him :cheers:

14 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

So the team he has picked has been leaked 24 hrs early giving the opposition a clear advantage. 

Awful team, Awful squad, awful manager, awful club 

Not good is it.  It also makes you wonder what betting might have been taking place on the result of this game........and by whom

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

mate £5.99 for the game I canny be fucked the night with links so using Hola add on and just bought the game. Its Danny Wilsons 26th birthday and we are going to win for him :cheers:

I can't believe I'm the same age as Danny Wilson :lol:

He seems to have been around for fucking ages

4 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

This is going to be good.   Pre match interview where he recognises we are up against an aggressive team and its his aim that the team stands up to that and dominates.

And then he picks Nico and Herrera.   2 players who have seen very little match time and cannot be up to match tempo never mind match tempo against a team whose primary approach to the game is to bulldoze the opposition, intimidate with plenty of nasty fouls to test the mettle of the referee and then capitalise when the weak keel over.   

So if we are bulldozed a bit and don't stand up to it well enough and don't dominate as per the pre-match game plan, we'll then have the 'must learn' excuses after the match.

That team selection with Nico starting is almost like painting a bullseye target on his shirt.   

He’s not got a fucking clue what he is doing ffs. (Should never have been in this position) 

we will get worse with him in charge until this board do something, which they couldn’t give a Fuck about so we need to accept that we are a mediocre team and everyone will take points from us if they play half decently against us 

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

My wee brothers birthday the day as well. 

He's away to the game himself and will no doubt come back spitting blood :lol:

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

He’s not got a fucking clue what he is doing ffs. (Should never have been in this position) 

we will get worse with him in charge until this board do something, which they couldn’t give a Fuck about so we need to accept that we are a mediocre team and everyone will take points from us if they play half decently against us 

Agree with you mate and while the ground keeps selling out on a weekly basis the board aren't exactly going to get the point 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Agree with you mate and while the ground keeps selling out on a weekly basis the board aren't exactly going to get the point 

Maybe a sell out on paper but i doubt it will be full tonight. Time of year a factor of course but I lot will stay away due to the cunts running us into the ground 

Archived