RFC55

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Some horrible rumours of Jimmy Nicholl. I'm hoping it's Ray Wilkins or Richard Gough. 

Richard ‘the club I sweated for is now dead’ Gough? Bad enough that prick has some made up job title being Kings chum without him being our number 2 with little managerial experience 

5 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Some horrible rumours of Jimmy Nicholl. I'm hoping it's Ray Wilkins or Richard Gough. 

Nicholl isn't a bad idea. Wilkins has some issues that would be highlighted by being in the spotlight here. Gough has never shown much inclination to be a coach since Livingston years ago

28 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Gough? Why?

Desperation. On my part. 

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Richard ‘the club I sweated for is now dead’ Gough? Bad enough that prick has some made up job title being Kings chum without him being our number 2 with little managerial experience 

Sure Walter said similar, as did Naismith and Whittaker and probably a few others. No way will i hold that period of time against these guys. Not one single person on the planet knew what the script was. 

27 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Nicholl isn't a bad idea. Wilkins has some issues that would be highlighted by being in the spotlight here. Gough has never shown much inclination to be a coach since Livingston years ago

Drink? Shame as he sounded really keen for it on the radio. Gough is a strange one, he is one player i thought was perfect managerial or coach material. 

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Desperation. On my part. 

Sure Walter said similar, as did Naismith and Whittaker and probably a few others. No way will i hold that period of time against these guys. Not one single person on the planet knew what the script was. 

Drink? Shame as he sounded really keen for it on the radio. Gough is a strange one, he is one player i thought was perfect managerial or coach material. 

Walter said I’d like to wish the new Rangers all the best that’s nowhere near as bad as saying Rangers are dead - Naismith and Whittaker get rightly slaughtered for saying the same as Gough did