New assistant in place for tomorrow?

RFC55

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

Kenny Miller

If it keeps him of the park,  it may be worth the hit.  I'd propose Pena and Hererra for bus driver and kit man.  Maybe PR - if its in Mexican it won't make any difference as current utterings are obscure drivel anyway.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

So when is this getting announced then , later tonight , middle of the morning , early morning , before the game , cmon tae fuck the board , see all this speculation carry on , wi them it'll be 48 fucking hours ffs . just announce the assistant ffs 

What's the secret ?

Who the f is it ?

3 hours ago, jamess said:

Probably rubbish as usual,  but anyone thinking he would not be an asset is a muppet.  Knows the Scottish game inside out. Played for us when we were pish,  so no big money big name.   Better than anything we have had in the dugout for years.

A managerial dud who has lost far more games than he has won as a manager and because he can't get a job as a number 1 has had to suffer the humiliation of a demotion to assistant. I beg to differ. 

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

A managerial dud who has lost far more games than he has won as a manager and because he can't get a job as a number 1 has had to suffer the humiliation of a demotion to assistant. I beg to differ. 

There's so much shite in this single post I honestly don't know where to start.

You're a fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Hard to argue against facts. Good night. 

He's won 173 games and lost 190, that's not "far more" ya fucking moron, he led Raith to the most successful period in their history while also winning a League Cup. 

As for the second part of your post, that's utter bullshit. I'm sure Carlos Queiroz was humiliated at becoming assistant to Alex Ferguson at Man Utd.

In conclusion, fuck up ya weapon.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

He's won 173 games and lost 190, that's not "far more" ya fucking moron, he led Raith to the most successful period in their history while also winning a League Cup. 

As for the second part of your post, that's utter bullshit. I'm sure Carlos Queiroz was humiliated at becoming assistant to Alex Ferguson at Man Utd.

In conclusion, fuck up ya weapon.

Of course it is. It's an appalling record. The guy is clearly a dud. And then having to go back to the early 90s to justify your stance is quite sad. Then using Queiroz as some sort of comparison. Walter Smith also done it, why not use that comparison? Because it would be equally as ridiculous. Lol. Go to bed, you're tired. Night night. 

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

Of course it is. It's an appalling record. The guy is clearly a dud. And then having to go back to the early 90s to justify your stance is quite sad. Then using Queiroz as some sort of comparison. Walter Smith also done it, why not use that comparison? Because it would be equally as ridiculous. Lol. Go to bed, you're tired. Night night. 

It's an appalling record if you're Guardiola, aye, not if you're the manager of Raith Rovers :lol: 

Think you need to go to bed, Lee.

7 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Yet you pick Gough, who won 8 and lost 12 with 5 draws, as Livingston manager in 2004/2005 then hasn't been in the game since?

Sound logic.