RFC55

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Walter said I’d like to wish the new Rangers all the best that’s nowhere near as bad as saying Rangers are dead - Naismith and Whittaker get rightly slaughtered for saying the same as Gough did 

I couldn't give 2 fucks what any of them said. :tu:

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Ancient mate your family should be looking at care homes in the new year 

Ooft 50 next year:depressed:

I'll no be getting no care home, cunts will take me out the back door old yeller style.

In no way would Butcher come in as no 2 to an under 20.s coach, he's also a cunt.

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

He is currently though, so wonder if he's now been given a promotion?

It is a bit confusing, but I am sure Murty said he would be taking on another member to work with him and JJ. Whether that is as a number 2 and JJ 3 or JJ 2 and the new person 3 I am not sure. All the speculation today seems to be about a new number 2.  

Not sure if any of that makes sense by the way. :lol:

9 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

The teams are out, kick off is just about to happen, the scum are singing some horrible dirge of a song and suddenly a Stone Cold smash of glass can be heard reverberating around the stadium, Follow Follow starts blaring and out of nowhere Sir Walter walks out the tunnel hurling abuse at Rodgers and thousands of bears the world over go wild. 

?Best thing ive ever read on here. You sir, just won the internet.

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

What the fucks the point in appointing Jig who’s got about 6 months experience of being a number two? 

To help an u20 coach who’s clearly out his depth? 

King needs to give the keys to somecunt else you’ve made a cunt of it too many times.

Some of the rumours on here are more plausible than the farce unfolding before our eyes....

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

Mate just text me to say he saw John Barnes having a meal with Stewart Robertson in Hyndland.

My mate just told me that John Barnes violently jumped up and farted into a bap, Stewart Robertson wasn't too happy so I doubt he's going to get it.

9 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

The teams are out, kick off is just about to happen, the scum are singing some horrible dirge of a song and suddenly a Stone Cold smash of glass can be heard reverberating around the stadium, Follow Follow starts blaring and out of nowhere Sir Walter walks out the tunnel hurling abuse at Rodgers and thousands of bears the world over go wild. 

Ha ha!   Like a best ever scene from a Ridley Scott movie!

9 minutes ago, BlueSnowGoose said:

Source ?

One of those fan pages on Facebook pal. Seen another supposed ITK claim he told folk on 24th Dec it was happening. Very strange that there has been no mention o this at all, is he just going to get ff the bus with the players tmrw? Has he been at Auchenhowie this week preparing? Will he be introduced to the players tmrw? All seems very low key, probably because it is so underwhelming.