• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think that is as good an appointment as we could expect. :thumbup:

:tu:

I suppose it is mate .... not overly concerned about this appointment, as we are where we are at the moment ...... the overall situation at our Club regarding who takes us forward does leave a lot to be desired ...... so not expecting any great earth shattering changes and can only hope JN and GM have a relatively successful partnership ..... even though it's not exactly a Souness / Smith or Smith / Knox combination .....I  wish Jimmy Nicholl well in his appointment.

:UK:

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

I suppose it is mate .... not overly concerned about this appointment, as we are where we are at the moment ...... the overall situation at our Club regarding who takes us forward does leave a lot to be desired ...... so not expecting any great earth shattering changes and can only hope JN and GM have a relatively successful partnership ..... even though it's not exactly a Souness / Smith or Smith / Knox combination .....I  wish Jimmy Nicholl well in his appointment.

:UK:

You have covered it all in that post I would say mate, he should be a steadying influence I hope and does have a lot of experience to pass on to Murty. :thumbup: 

One of his first bits of advice should be, do not to say how great the piggery is on live TV ffs. :anger: