McCrorie vs Forest

RFCRobertson

17 minutes ago, gmcf said:

That was my first thought too . 

Havent seen it since the incident , but it did look late at the time , even if the tv played it down . 

I thought it was blatant mate, not seen anything to change my mind yet.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Lol cannae knock his head any further doon his neck :lol:

Tbf to McCrorie man that kid knows exactly what it’s all about. Blood pishing from his nose and he gets up and gees himself up to go again. A fucking warrior, but no one of Pedros

It was Pedro that gave McCrorie his debut against Partick Thistle.  After the game Pedro said "he's going to be the future of this country, not only this club, as a centre-half. We are very glad to have him with us".

36 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah , theyll probably ignore it in the highlights.  

Says it all when that prick Walker said the lego munchers assault on Holt around 25 mins was 50 - 50 challenge, never mind escaping red card in second half.

Sky Sports website live report's take on McRorie, forest incident : 43: OUCH. In the midst of that move Forrest accidentally collided with McCrorie. The Rangers man has taken a blow to the nose and there's a lot of blood. But he's back up now after some treatment and will play on... after this corner... which is cleared.  Not having that.

Didn't think the Forrest one with the shoulder was more than him steeling himself for the collision he expected. Probably rightly after the clip shownbin this thread. If the intent was there he'd have moved his shoulder towards RM Or hung an elbow out but didn't.

Sore one alright but just part of the rough and tumble and not a red or something I'd expect to see action on retrospectively. Or want to for such a coming together as the game is getting soft enough as it is.

A wee refresher on it could change my recollection and opinion though ?. @RFCRobertson?

52 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Didn't think the Forrest one with the shoulder was more than him steeling himself for the collision he expected. Probably rightly after the clip shownbin this thread. If the intent was there he'd have moved his shoulder towards RM Or hung an elbow out but didn't.

Sore one alright but just part of the rough and tumble and not a red or something I'd expect to see action on retrospectively. Or want to for such a coming together as the game is getting soft enough as it is.

A wee refresher on it could change my recollection and opinion though ?. @RFCRobertson?

At nandos right now so I'll sort it later ?

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

In young McCrorie we have someone who actually “gets it”

my Auntie was asking me in car home from Work this morning how Rangers got a result and my answer was we weren’t bullied and put a few markers down early on 

Feel the same about Bates, as soon as he came on he didn't give the world's most expensive footballer an inch, beat him on every fucking header and made him look like pish.

Compare and contrast with the so-called "experienced" players like Niko who looks like he couldn't give a solitary fuck and shitebag Bruno.

Just now, The Dude said:

He was the same in the 20s. 

Just now, pcbear said:

He is a tough kid because he has taken some hefty clatters.

I wouldn't want to discourage him from playing as he does but you've got to fear for his longevity with the way he commits to everything. Potentially our best player over coming seasons.

Think he's really improved since Pedro's assessment after the Thistle game too - the DM role suits him more IMHO. A good player now with a real chance of being a top player in a couple of years time.

Has the attitude and heart that you can relate to, fingers crossed only good things to come from this young fella.