• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

good to see a positive post.

there is so much negativity on here at times.

give the boy a chance.

D.J. got the same reaction and while he is no Maldini he has turned out a decent signing

How has he? he's had 2 good games and a whole host of shite ones - it's all I'm reading just now he's some sort of rip roaring success 

It’s another fkn bargain basement bin bullshit signing.  Loan deal, hardly played a game,  a position we don’t need,  who is he? What’s his pedigree?   Who is taking the piss out of who here?  

When we were putting the guys out on loan who are nowhere near good enough to add value to the team, I thought we were heading in the right direction, this is just an absolute piss take by those in charge.  And for anyone that supports Rangers to even consider that uninterested thieving, waste of a wage at St Johnstone as a potential player for us, you need to go and have a lie down in a darkened room.  That reptile stole a wage from us when he was here, his body language and everything about him just screamed absolute fraud, he’s an imposter and he’s fkn shite into the bargain.  Halliday is just shite.

So much for us moving in the right direction.  Players to get rid this transfer window, Krancjar, Alves, The Dalcio, Halliday, O’Halloran, Forrseter, Herrera and Pena.  We just need to part ways with Rossiter too, he’s fucked and not coming back.

Get us a fkn centre half, a striker and a right back.  No more loan sightings from second rate shite English teams, I know Scottish football is shit but surely to fuck we can tempt better than this guy?  Embarrassing.

Very underwhelming signing!

The videos on youtube, which can make a player look like a world beater, make him look quite slow and cumbersome...

Dont get me wrong, he looks like he will play the ball across the pitch ie from directly to the fullback and wingers, rather than via the lb to the lcb to the rcb to the rb.

Will give him the same backing as any other players but if Pena and a few others are leaving, I would have rather spent some money on a first team regular!

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

He's a really terrible player - even the YouTube highlights videos - every successful pass he makes is a hospital baw

I know mate, doesnt fill you with confidence eh?!

You could tell for Garners video, he was all about headers, Herrera - Donkey and I hope this lad bucks the trend but I wonder where they find these guys.

No one on here has seen the lad play yet some already have him written off as shite.  I have zero idea on how he will perform but feel we need to balance the usual negative crap with the comments from Nicky Butt, " He has got a lot of talent, an abundance of talent, and a wand of a left foot. He just needs to get playing men's football now, week in and week out, and get on a roll because when you do that, all of a sudden, it starts coming easily to you.”

Perhaps he'll be the next David Bates, needed to be punted before he played, should have been sold because he's shite after his first 20 minutes and who has suddenly become the next Paolo Maldini after one decent 90 minutes, it's the RM way.  

Now, when do we sign Padraigh?

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

No one on here has seen the lad play yet some already have him written off as shite.  I have zero idea on how he will perform but feel we need to balance the usual negative crap with the comments from Nicky Butt, " He has got a lot of talent, an abundance of talent, and a wand of a left foot. He just needs to get playing men's football now, week in and week out, and get on a roll because when you do that, all of a sudden, it starts coming easily to you.”

Perhaps he'll be the next David Bates, needed to be punted before he played, should have been sold because he's shite after his first 20 minutes and who has suddenly become the next Paolo Maldini after one decent 90 minutes, it's the RM way.  

Now, when do we sign Padraigh?

Have you seen the videos? or even read the facts on the guy? 22 and played a whopping 6 games, QPR told him to find a new club .. when were the comments from Butt? those comments don't make a blind bit of difference as he's obviously had potential at some stage to be a Man United youth but if you don't do anything since then, then the comments are rendered pointless.

I do agree he needs a chance to win us all over and show what he can do, but c'mon, this is an extension of our shambolic transfer policy on the surface you can't blame fans for being severly underwhelmed, mate.