I quite like our style atm

K.A.I

I like the pressing and first to the second ball approach - obviously can’t maintain that tempo for 90 minutes hence it was majority of first half and spells of second half. 

Delighted to see Cummings get off the mark and I thought Murphy at times was unplayable.

its another week and another week of Murty laying his marker on the team I think we will get better as we go along.

Games like today I seen the odd game like that under Warburton and Pedro but I think Murty’s still will be a more consistent way.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I like the pressing and first to the second ball approach - obviously can’t maintain that tempo for 90 minutes hence it was majority of first half and spells of second half. 

Delighted to see Cummings get off the mark and I thought Murphy at times was unplayable.

its another week and another week of Murty laying his marker on the team I think we will get better as we go along.

Games like today I seen the odd game like that under Warburton and Pedro but I think Murty’s still will be a more consistent way.

I agree with every word you've said there.

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

First half excellent but work rate dropped second half,I would only add to @K.A.I post that I still think we lack a leader on the park when we're under the cosh just to lift us and turn the game back in our favour.

A leader is a fair shout tbh 

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Pressing has made a big difference. Agree with everything you said. Only critisism is we don't create enough chances in the final 3rd which i think is down to Windass being quiet. A good  no.10 wpuld make us unplayable. We have struggled this season against team who sit in but today we played the full first half in their half and looks lile Murty is cracking it.

Actually shaping into a decent team again for the first time in many years. Defence looks to be a big improvement now though need more clean sheets to really kick on. Attack has options and a few who can score though I reckon a creative midfield is needed to make an impact. With everyone fit I trust murty could field a team able to challenge. He really is shaping up to be a far better manager than the last few clowns imo though that doesnt say much obv.

Just now, Bronzy said:

Thought he played a few nice passes and did well to drag the Ross County defence wide allowing Cummings to score the second.

Mate my knowledge of football is a little above average or something apparently anyway so ignore me I’m probably wrong just saying I never noticed him much but would never judge him on 15 minutes anyway 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Mate my knowledge of football is a little above average or something apparently anyway so ignore me I’m probably wrong just saying I never noticed him much but would never judge him on 15 minutes anyway 

I agree he never did a great deal, should be starting on Wednesday along with Cummings so that they can show a bit more of what they can do in a full game rather than just 15 minutes or so at the end of a match.

Still feel we need to be more ruthless. You could see from the first half they were miles better than Ross County and if they wanted it, it could’ve been 3 or 4. We get to the second half and we’ve fallen off the pace, some of them are walking about and it’s like they’re happy for the game just to pass by. So frustrating as there’s signs of a really good team here and with a bit of concentrated effort and quality in the final third, they could hammer some of these teams and kill games off early. 

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Big test will be against hibs

But will the cumdog celebrate scoring against his former team??

You fucking bet he will. Hopefully that ridiculous tattoo on his hand will be smiling at me many many times this season and beyond.